BlaBla Chat #4 (Year of the Dragon)

*I receive a message from Nihilister on BlaBla Chat*

Nihilister: Human, a question for you.

Commander: ???

Nihilister: I keep hearing the term Year of the Dragon in Eden. What is that?

Commander: Are you familiar with the Lunar Calendar? Based on it, this year is the Year of the Dragon.

Nihilister: I see. And here I thought they were referring to me. Technically, I'm also a dragon.

Commander: Technically, you're not wrong.

Nihilister: Right?! So technically, isn't this my YEAR?

Commander: ?!!

Nihilister: About time I demand respect from those pesky humans here! Ever since they nerfed me, I've been treated like a walking flamethrower! I should have been buff as a Pilgrim! How dare they took it from me! Now I want my Heretic's strength back!

Commander: But...you are well buff.

Nihilister: ...

*She hasn't responded for some minutes*

Commander: Nihilister? You're still there?

Nihilister: What made you say that?

Commander: First of all, you're tanky. You're insanely strong on your own. Cecil and Johan might have reduced your power, you're still capable of destroying an entire army with raw strength. Plus, you have good aim.

Nihilister: Huh. You do know me well.

Commander: Also, you're prideful and arrogant to boot.

Nihilister: Hey!

Commander: Still, you have what it takes to back it up.

Nihilister: ...

Commander: That's how I see you.

Nihilister: Do you mean it? You seriously mean it?

Commander: I mean it.

Nihilister: Right. Knowing you, you're not the type to flatter others out of convenience. You know, when you said I am well buff, I thought you were talking about my body.

Commander: ???!!!

Nihilister: Didn't expect it to be a genuine opinion toward me.

Commander: Well, that too. You're intensely steamy.

Nihilister: Wha...! Heh! Wow, would you look at this. You're a bold one today, Human.

Commander: Your body can emit heat at boiling point, enough to melt even steel. I'd say you're doing great in both offense and defense.

Nihilister: Enough! Come to the surface, I'm heading your way.

Commander: What!?

Nihilister: Remember that tight hug I gave you back then? Let's find out what goes beyond those ticklish feelings.

Commander: Wait! You're supposed to stay in Eden. If Johan knew this, he wouldn't let it slide.

Nihilister: Like I care! This is my Year! For once, I set out to get what I want, that means YOU.

Commander: ...

Nihilister: Come to the surface. Now. Or I will go straight to your room, you've got five minutes.

*I hear Nihilister's roar in the distance. She's already here.*

Commander: Where are we going?

Nihilister: Somewhere. Don't keep me waiting.

Commander: I'll be right there.

*BlaBla Chat Ended*