Rapi - 2

*I heard knocking on the office's door. Rapi enters the room once it opened.*

Rapi: Commander, I've submitted our budget survey this week. And as your request, I brought the copies of previous reports for you to use as examples.

*Rapi places a stack of papers on the desk.*

Commander: Much appreciated, Rapi!

Rapi: ...

*I notice she stands there, looking over my shoulder. Rapi takes a moment to look at the papers scattered on my desk.*

Rapi: Commander, I suggest you take a short break. You've been working on the reports since we returned from the missions.

Commander: I'm almost done. Besides, there's one deadline late. We're supposed to submit a mission details yesterday, the one where we were tasked to investigate a mine.

Rapi: ?!

*Rapi looks surprised at my words.*

Rapi: That mission was two days ago. We've done multiple missions in a row and we have only returned to the Outpost this morning.

Commander: An employer from the Resource Department wants to know the details ASAP. Since they are aware of our circumstance, they said they will pay extra credits.

Rapi: In that case, allow me to do it in your place. I'm used to the paperwork, I can complete this task in a timely manner.

Commander: I know. But this is my responsibility, I can't let you deal with this all the time.

Rapi: Commander...

Commander: Don't worry, you showed me how to write one and I got the gist of it. I just need the proper outlines since there're additional information included.

*Rapi is standing in front of me in silence, somewhat hesitated to speak up her mind. I beam her a smile.*

Commander: I'll take a short rest after this.

*Her eyes lit up.*

Rapi: Understood. If there's anything else, please let me know.

*I continue to work on the reports as Rapi returns to her patrolling duty.*