BlaBla Chat #11 (A No Name Package)

While I'm on my way to submit mission reports in the Ark, a message comes from the group chat.

*BlaBla Chat Opened*

Anis: Commander, a package's just arrived for you. It doesn't have the sender's name. We found a legit stamp on it thought, delivered by the post office.

Commander: What's inside?

Rapi: One moment.

Rapi posts the picture of a white box with a heart-shaped and covered by an elegant red ribbon.

Neon: A heart-shaped box. There's chocolate inside.

Commander: ...

Anis: Well well~. Since it's Valentine, someone's decided to step it up.

Rapi: However, there's no name on it and it seems to be genuine chocolate. Commander, should we investigate this?

Anis: Rapi. It's Valentine, somebody is probably too shy to give away their name.

Rapi: Anis, we need to make sure this package doesn't contain potential risks. Commander, your order.

Neon: Talk about potential risks, Rapi, aren't you making something in the kitchen? I see smoke coming out the oven.

Rapi: !!! I have to go!

Commander: What's going on?

Anis: Nothing. Someone is just eager to make the sweetest gift.

Neon: With charred spots for decoration and a burning smell for impression.

Anis: Neon, let's step away from the chat for a moment. Either way, we'll leave the package in your room, Commander. Let's celebrate Valentine when you come back.

Commander: Okay. Thanks, guys.

*Ping!*

A new message comes, not from the group chat.

Syuen: Hey.

Hm? Syuen?

Syuen: Hey! Answer me! Are you reading this?!

Commander: What do you want?

Syuen: You didn't happen to receive a package today, did you?

Commander: A package?

Syuen: You did, right? Tell me that it's at your place!

Commander: Why? Did you send it?

Syuen: Wha....me? ME?! Of course NOT! What's you babbling about?! Are you crazy?! ASfaeun329op8cxhaszdvuiodsad...think you hot?! Think you that good?! You're just useful to me, THAT'S IT!

Commander: What's gotten into you?

Syuen: ARRGGGH! (Inappropriate language detected) (Inappropriate language detected) (Inappropriate language detected) Anyway, send it back.

Commander: Send what back?

Syuen: The package!

At this moment, I connect the dots.

Commander: It's you. You're the sender.

Syuen: I don't know what you're talking about. A useless employee in my company happened to get the wrong address.

Commander: There's only one place called the Outpost and it's not in the Ark.

Syuen: Stop! Just say that you will send it back already!

Commander: Alright. I'll send the heart-shaped chocolate box back to you.

Syuen: !!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You opened it?! YOU REALLY OPENED IT?! ASDAJFDHjsdoaihoh429hcd2sdei Why did you open a package with no name?!

Commander: Because. Receiver: My Name.

Syuen: .............................................

Commander: ...

Syuen: Oh well. What's done is done. Just keep it, I don't need it anymore.

Commander: But isn't this important to you?

Syuen: I've never said that. I've just said I need it back.

Commander: Then I'll send it back to you.

Syuen: Are you-! Are you dumb?! I said I don't need it anymore since you opened it. Just take it!

Commander: No compensation?

Syuen: Compensation? Pfft! Hah! I can buy a hundred of that box if I want to. Why should I care about one chocolate box that got sent to a garbage dump? You think you earned enough from me to get it? Get off the high horse, stupid!

Commander: If it's not yours, I'll send it back.

Syuen: !!! You! Stop being so annoying! Just keep it!

Commander: ...why? You said it isn't yours. No name. What if someone's trying to screw me over?

Syuen: URGGH! You opened it! So you keep it! It's high-quality real chocolate! Most expensive from Royal Road! Don't act like the sender wants to poison you! Stupid! Stupid!

Commander: ...so it's real?

Syuen: Yeah.

Commander: Honest down-to-earth chocolate?

Syuen: Yeah!

Commander: From you?

Syuen: Yea-ASJFaerojfhwejn

Commander: Thanks, Syuen.

Syuen: NO! Arggh! Whatever! Keep it and don't even think of sending it back! I have no need for things from a garbage dump.

Commander: Happy Valentine.

Syuen: You're messing with me, aren't you? Fine. I'll play along with your twisted fantasy, you must be desperate. Consider it a precious gift from Missilis Industry, wrongly sent to you.

Commander: Got my name and the address right though.

Syuen: Hah! Hahahaha! Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Whatever, be grateful.

Commander: Want a reciprocal gift for White Valentine?

Syuen: ......as if I want something from you. By the way, just so you know. Nothing happened back in the Celebration Party.

Commander: .....sure.

Syuen: ......also, you're not such a bad Commander after all. So just accept the gift.

Commander: I'll keep it.

*BlaBla Chat Ended*