Syuen - 1 (April Fool)

*When I woke up, it's already evening. I hear the shower running, someone is already in my room.*

Commander: Anis?

*No respond.*

Commander: Who's there?

???: Just a moment!

*Their voice, I can't recognize the tone. Wait, I totally forgot! There's no voice acting over a bunch of texts, I can't tell who is it. I've got to try again.*

Commander: Who's in there?

*To my shock, the person walks out.*

Syuen: I said just a moment. I'm drying my hair, why do you keep asking?

*What in the world? I pinch my cheek real hard to check if I'm still dreaming.*

Syuen: Hey! What? What's with that attitude? Do you have a problem with me using the shower or something?

Commander: Is this an April Fool's prank?

Syuen: .......*Sighing*.....it's that obvious, huh. Fine, fine. I'm not just taking a shower in your room.

*Syuen's lip curves into a malicious grin.*

Syuen: I actually filled the whole bathtub with water and flushed it multiple times to mess with your budget. Heh! This is payback for White Day!

Commander: ....wow.

Syuen: Hah! Got you! Happy April Fool's Day, as if I'm going to waste my time doing that. Frankly, the shower room is not that bad consider this place is a garbage dump.

*She takes off the towel wrapping around her hair and leaves.*

Syuen: Well, I'm off.

*After Syuen left, I go in the shower and scan around to see if she set up any trap. To my relief, there's nothing. She was just here to take a shower.*

Commander: Probably not the strangest thing I've seen in a while.

*As I brush my teeth...*

Commander: PPpfffffftt! Bleh!!

*The toothpaste is filled with mustard!! She got me good.*