BlaBla Chat #9 (A Meal For Them - 01)

*BlaBla Chat Opened*

Commander: Eunhwa.

Eunhwa: What?

Commander: I have a favor to ask.

Eunhwa: Stop right there. No, Weakling. I'm not wasting my time with you. I'm busy.

Commander: Alright.

Eunhwa: ...wait, start from the beginning. What do you want?

Commander: But you're busy.

Eunhwa: I'm asking you, so answer the question.

Commander: I want your advices on cooking.

Eunhwa: ...

*Eunhwa doesn't reply for some time.*

Eunhwa: Cooking? Are you pricking serious?

Commander: Yes?

Eunhwa: Weakling, I'd like to think you just fell down the stair and hit your head somewhere.

Commander: Not at all. I'm serious.

Eunhwa: Give me one valid reason. You need this for what?

Commander: To cook a meal for my squad.

Eunhwa: I knew it. This is a total waste of time. I shouldn't have expected anything from you. Nikkes don't need to eat, this is supposed to be a fundamental knowledge for a Commander. I'm out.

Commander: You're the only one I can ask for this. If there's someone out there who can beat this into me properly, it's you.

Eunhwa: ...

Commander: Either you or Emma, but I don't want to make the deadliest decision in my whole life.

Eunhwa: ...

Commander: Eunhwa, teach me the rope. I can figure out the rest.

Eunhwa: That's not how it work, you moron! You don't just learn the basics and know how to shoot a gun overnight. Same goes with cooking. If you want to learn it, then get rid of that mindset. Tch! You're annoying today. Fine, I'll teach you. It's either that or you become Self-proclaimed Chef Emma 2.0. But first, answer me this.

Commander: ?

Eunhwa: Do you really think I'm good at this? So much you need my help?

Commander: Being with you motivates me to learn this better and quicker.

Eunhwa: ...in another word, it's not about my culinary skill. It's my harsh attitude that works for you?

Commander: Both, actually.

Eunhwa: ...

*She stays silent for a while.*

Eunhwa: ...you (Inappropriate language detected)

Commander: ???

Eunhwa: Come to the dorm at five.

Commander: We'll go straight into practical lessons?

Eunhwa: Not yet. I'll give you something to read first. Prepping Ingredients 101. Basic Meals for Dummies. You have two days, be quick with the books. Once you get every single question I'll ask about it right, I'll teach you the rope.

Commander: Thanks, Eunhwa.

Eunhwa: Tch! I didn't do this for you. I just don't need another walking disaster in the kitchen.

Commander: Appreciate it.

Eunhwa: This better stays between us. If this ever gets out, you will sleep with one eye open. Understand?

Commander: My lip is tight. Actually, I'm keeping this a secret from my squad.

Eunhwa: Good. Consider you owe me a favor.

Commander: Let me know when you need help with anything.

*BlaBla Chat En-*

Eunhwa: Wait! Did I say we're done?

Commander: ?

Eunhwa: Saturday. Simulation Room, 9 a.m. Annual Examination of the Owls Squad. I'll assign you as a Co-Instructor.

Commander: I'll be there.

*BlaBla Chat Ended*