01

phillies and tvturner

👤 tvturner, lizziespics liked by tvturner, lizziespics and 100k others

liked by tvturner, lizziespics and 100k others

phillies Welcome the newly signed shortstop for the Philadelphia Phillies @tvturner! Welcome to the team!

📷 lizziespics (team photographer)

tvturner thanks for the warm welcome!
liked by author and lizziespics
|
phillies always a pleasure to welcome in new teammates!

lizziespics this was such a great pleasure to photograph such a great moment!
liked by author and tvturner
|
tvturner it was a pleasure to see you capture a good photo of me.
liked by lizziespics

view all comments

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

Elizabeth was happy to see that Trea was excited to play in a new city and with a new team. Trea seemed like he was very smiley throughout his introductory press conference, which made Elizabeth's job of getting photos much easier to take for social media.

After when Elizabeth takes a photo of Trea, she always does a small smile and continues to take pictures of Trea throughout the introductory press conference.

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

After when the introductory press conference was over, Elizabeth and everyone else in the room was taking final photos of Trea, and Elizabeth seen Trea's family in attendance of Trea's introductory press conference, but she didn't see anyone else with them to see Trea being introduced as a Philadelphia Phillie.

After when everyone was done taking their photos with Trea, he had gotten the chance of introducing himself to Elizabeth, the new team photographer.

As much as Trea was nervous to basically introduce himself to Elizabeth, but he thought she was pretty cute.

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

Once Trea had the confidence, he went to introduce himself to Elizabeth. As much as he was still nervous to talk to a girl for the first time in a while, it was time to introduce himself.

Elizabeth was out in the hallway, getting her camera back into her back to go home, but Trea was quick enough to catch her before she started her way out of the stadium to enjoy the rest of her day and going through the photos of Trea.

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

Trea was quick enough to catch up to Elizabeth to introduce himself to her.

Elizabeth noticed that Trea was catching up to her and she stopped to wait up for him.

"Hi." Trea said after catching up to Elizabeth.

"Hi." Elizabeth said after staring into Trea's crystal looking eyes.

"I'm Trea. It's nice to finally meet you. I can see that you are the new team photographer." Trea said smiling after introducing himself to her.

"I'm Elizabeth. It's nice to meet you. And yes, I'm the new team photographer for the Phillies this year." Elizabeth said introducing herself to him. 

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

After the two talked, the two left to go their separate ways for the rest of the day.

Elizabeth went home to look at the hundreds of photos that she had taken of Trea on her camera and to upload all the photos from her camera to her computer.

Author's Note:
Welcome to the first chapter of "You should be Lucky!"

I know this chapter might be written shitty, I plan on improving on writing soon!

Have a good day/evening/night everyone!