21

The Marlins series, a NL East Rival for the Phillies, and in which it was another road trip for the Phillies before their next homestead at Citizens Bank Park. Elizabeth on the other hand, it was about the billionth ballpark she visited this season and she was excited to be in another ballpark again doing what she loves. It was a four game series with the Marlins and it was going to be a dreadful series for her and the Phillies. But honestly, Elizabeth will most likely be having fun getting a whole bunch of photos of the guys throughout the series.

The first two games out of the four game series the Phillies took out of the Marlins and there were two more games out of this series before their next homestead at home. Game three of the series against the Marlins that went into extra innings and the chances of the Phillies winning the game were high, until Trea made a crucial error to make the Phillies lose the game. Elizabeth watched from afar in the Phillies dugout, which made her a little upset about it and hopefully Trea takes the advantage of it and hopefully calls himself out on it.

Sadly enough, Elizabeth couldn't stay to wait for Trea since he had to talk to the media about the crucial error he made, so she made the decision to go back home and hopefully get some rest for the fourth and final game in the series against the Marlins. Once Elizabeth got home, she had gotten herself to wind down for a bit before she decided to fall asleep for the night.

After she gotten ready for bed, she realized Trea isn't home yet which worried her a little bit, and she hasn't been on social media before the game earlier and she should check social media to see what's up after what happened with Trea after the crucial error he made during the game in extra innings.

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

Once Elizabeth opened up her Twitter to see a clip of Trea talking to the media after the game and he took the accountability that he was the reason why they lost the game. She was really upset to see him upset after the game and she wished she could give him a hug, like a really long hug because she doesn't remember when the last time she actually gave him a hug. And she realized he never came home yet from the game was making her worry, like a lot. She never seen him this distant from anyone ever since he signed his contract with the Phillies. Something must've been going through his head or he was going through something that she never found out about him yet and he just never spoke up about it to her. She was tempted to text him to see where he was since she was worried about him, but she didn't want to bug him, but she was tempted to text one of his teammates to see where he was but she didn't want to bug them as well. So basically, Elizabeth was going to be falling asleep not knowing where her love of her life went and she was also falling asleep being really worried about him.

A little bit past midnight, Trea decided to come home from wherever he had gone after the game and immediately cuddled up next to Elizabeth. Elizabeth was sound asleep, so she didn't know Trea had come home till she woke up in a few hours. Trea loves Elizabeth to death and him fucking up the way he did to coming home, cuddling next to his girl a little bit past midnight was upsetting to him.

The next morning, Elizabeth felt Trea's arms hugging her from behind and of course she put one of her hands on top of his and gently rubbed them for comfort and to show love to him. And the way she has been through so much with him was really heartbreaking to see him struggle the way he was.

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

Before the final game in Miami, Elizabeth went onto social media as her routine before the game, there were articles saying that Trea was in the batting cages til midnight and Elizabeth almost broke down into tears seeing that he was in the batting cages til midnight. And she just hopes there is a way to get him out of his head. So she just hopes and prays something happens at the next homestead at Citizens Bank Park.

The Phillies won their final game in Miami as they were headed back to Philadelphia for their next set of home games at Citizens Bank Park.

Author's Note:
This chapter almost had me broke down into tears since every time I rewatched the interview when Trea was visibly upset about the error he made in Game 3 in Miami in the regular season. But he did take the accountability for the loss and blamed it on himself, which I also almost cried about. And eventually Phillies fans did come around to give him a standing ovation all thanks to a fan making a video on social media about giving him a standing ovation, which also did make me cry to watch that as well.

But anyways, the Phillies play their first spring training game in 3 days, which I am very excited about and I'm so glad and happy to see them back and seeing each other again.

But anyways, I hope everyone has a good day/evening/night everyone! <3