16

It was the month of May, and the Phillies were still struggling and it feels like they weren't having the great first half of the regular season so far. And this past month and a half they've been struggling. But they were getting ready to play the Toronto Blue Jays and it was a two game series. And the first game out of two was on Elizabeth's birthday. And Trea and the Phillies didn't forget to post something for her birthday.

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

tvturner

👤 lizzieslifeliked by lizzieslife, phillies, and 40k others

👤 lizzieslife
liked by lizzieslife, phillies, and 40k others

tvturner I'm so grateful for you being in my life every single day. Being able just to call you my girlfriend puts the biggest smile on my face. I'm very glad I get to spend the whole regular season with you! I hope your birthday is everything you want it to be, and so much more. You have blessed me with so many things in life but the most beautiful blessing has been with you. The love and care you have given me all these months is something that can only be compared with anyone. Happy birthday my babe, my best friend, my favorite photographer, my love. I hope you have the best day of your life. Happiest Birthday sweetheart, I love you.

Today my person was born. I'm so grateful for his day. Happy Birthday my love ❤️

lizzieslife Trea. I love you so so much. You don't know how much I love you 🥹❤️
liked by author
|
tvturner I love you so so much. I hope you have the greatest birthday ever. I'll see you later darling at batting practice ❤️
liked by lizzieslife
|
lizzieslife I'll see you later darling ❤️❤️
liked by author

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

Elizabeth cried after Trea posted a photo of her in celebration of her birthday. She was loved so so much and it was making her sob before heading over to the ballpark for the game.

After a little bit, the Phillies posted a photo to celebrate her birthday before the game.

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

phillies

👤 lizzieslifeliked by lizzieslife, tvturner, and 70k others

👤 lizzieslife
liked by lizzieslife, tvturner, and 70k others

phillies Happy Birthday to our team photographer, @lizzieslife!

lizzieslife thank you guys. love y'all so so much ❤️❤️
liked by author
|
phillies we love you too ❤️❤️
liked by lizzieslife

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

Once Elizabeth got to the stadium for the game later that day, she was really excited that her team got to play on her birthday. And she was just really excited to be celebrating her birthday with the people that she loves, especially with Trea, the person she loves the most.

Trea and the team had something planned for Elizabeth after the game, since it was her birthday and he wanted to celebrate her special day. And before he had to leave for the game, he had to get her a cake to celebrate, and a couple of last minute things for a small party for her. And celebrating a birthday with the one he loves the most was something he always loves.

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

The Phillies gave Elizabeth a birthday win as a birthday gift and they had something planned in the clubhouse for Elizabeth for her birthday.

The rest of the team went to the locker room to wait for Elizabeth, while she took photos of the daycare getting ready to drench one of their teammates in water. After she got her photos and grabbed her belongings, she made her way to the locker room to see what her surprise was.

Once Elizabeth got into the clubhouse to see what her surprise was and it was dark and it was oddly quiet as well. Once she went inside, she was surprised by a surprise party from the team. And it left Elizabeth in shock that she got a surprise party from her favorite team in the world, and her favorite person in the world, Trea.

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

"Guys, you don't know how much I love y'all and I wasn't expecting a surprise party" Elizabeth said, almost wanting to cry. "It was my idea, and I talked it out with the team and they were all in to do a surprise party for you" Trea said hugging Elizabeth.

Elizabeth, Trea and the team enjoyed the surprise party and they were having the best time of their lives. And Elizabeth was enjoying her time hanging out with the team and the people she loves.

After the team was gone, it was just Trea and Elizabeth who was still in the clubhouse. And they were just enjoying some alone time with each other, and Elizabeth was grateful for having people in her life, especially Trea, the one who she was most grateful to have in her life.

"Thanks for the surprise party today" Elizabeth said, looking at the mess left from the surprise party. "You're so welcome, darling. I'm glad you had fun today" Trea said kissing her forehead. "Love you for everything you did for me so far" Elizabeth said, making eye contact with Trea. "Love you too darling, and I'm glad you came into my life" Trea said, giving Elizabeth a kiss on the cheek.

Author's Note:
A cute and emotional chapter, just because I wanted to have a cute and emotional chapter today. But I wanted to do something cute for this chapter and hopefully I'll do another cute and emotional chapter again soon.

But 11 days til pitchers and catchers report and I'm really excited to see the Phillies again this season and hopefully they do well again.

And hopefully we get a healthy Bryce and a comfortable Trea this season as well, which I'm really excited to see.

Have a good day/evening/night everyone! <3