09

World Baseball Classic, a event that players from their home countries play against each other and some of the Phillies got invited to play, and Trea was one of the Phillies who was invited to play. Elizabeth was happy for Trea going in and playing for USA. She was mostly worried that he was going to get injured. And sadly enough, she wasn't allowed to photograph for team USA. Elizabeth promised herself to watch the team USA games to see Trea play in the World Baseball Classic.

After each practice, Elizabeth would head back to her hotel room to prepare for the team USA games and to see her favorite shortstop play some baseball. And Elizabeth was really obsessed with the sport of baseball and was loving every last bit of it with the Phillies. But she was also enjoying the World Baseball Classic and seeing everyone having fun.

The quarter-finals for the World Baseball Classic was team USA and team Venezuela and some of the Phillies invited Elizabeth over for a watch party. It was the first watch party with some of the guys on the team. As much as she doesn't party or anything, as long as she has some fun with at least someone. Some of the guys planned on doing a watch party after their game that day to watch the game later that night was something they will enjoy together.

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

Once the game started, everyone enjoying hanging out with each other and enjoying watching the game with each other. As they were watching the game together, team Venezuela was pretty good and took the lead over team USA. Until the top of the eighth inning where everyone was not whey were expecting to see. The bases were loaded and Trea was coming to the plate and Elizabeth was fully attached to the game. With an 0-2 count, Trea did the unthinkable and grand slammed it, giving team USA the lead. Elizabeth and everyone in the room went insane and everyone freaking out. After when Trea hit the grand slam and seeing everyone freak out, Elizabeth was still in shock that her favorite shortstop had hit a grandslam and she couldn't wait to see him after the whole event.

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

After the game and seeing Trea get drenched in gatorade by his teammates was making Elizabeth smile and she was happy and proud of him. After watching the postgame, Elizabeth went back to her hotel room to get rest for tomorrow.

Author's Note:
Had to mention the World Baseball Classic. And I still think about the grand slam that Trea hit during the World Baseball Classic.

Have a good day/evening/night everyone! <3