18

As the first half of the regular season was coming to a close with the all-star break coming up and sadly enough Trea didn't get enough votes to either be a starter or to even be a reserve. Trea wasn't really expecting to be in the all-star game due to him struggling the first half of the regular season. But, Elizabeth was also realizing that Trea was struggling but didn't want to say anything to him yet about it and was waiting to see if the fans would notice Trea struggling the first half of the regular season. Obviously the fact that Elizabeth was noticing the fact that Trea was struggling, then the fans will start to notice that Trea was struggling.

As much as Trea wanted a week off from playing baseball, and he really deserves to have a break from the sport. And Elizabeth on the other hand, was most likely to stay home in her home town of Philadelphia, to not really do much as she wanted to take a break. Even though she loves Trea and all, she just feels like needs a break to get away from everything. Trea on the other hand, he wants to stay with Elizabeth throughout the break to keep her company from everything this first half of the season and he is a little nervous to ask her to see if he could stay with her to keep her company during the all-star break.

They have one more game before they go on break and Trea was hoping to see if he will stay with Elizabeth for her to have some company during the break. And even though he wanted a break for himself, and obviously he wanted to stay with the person he loves the most.

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

When Trea went into the dugout for batting practice, he saw Elizabeth getting herself ready to get ready for batting practice, which had given Trea the chance to see if he would stay with Elizabeth for the week.

"Hey baby" Trea said, making eye contact with Elizabeth. "Hey babe" Elizabeth said, blushing and making eye contact with Trea. "Well, with the all-star break starting tomorrow, I was wondering if I would stay with you?" Trea asked, still making eye contact with Elizabeth. "Yeah, I'd love to have you stay with me for the week, I'd love some company" Elizabeth said smiling, and still making eye contact with Trea. "Well, I'll see you there soon darling" Trea said, walking away to go take batting practice.

Elizabeth blushed when he called her darling and obviously she couldn't wait to have Trea be her roommate for the all-star break. As much as she never had roommates since she was in college and she loved to see that someone who she loves the most is staying with her for the week.

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

The Phillies won their last game before the all-star break, Trea went home to go back a bag to stay with Elizabeth for the week to keep her company and they deserve to have a break together. And as much as the others are going to have a small vacation with their wives and families, the both of them are going to have some cute things together throughout the week.

And as much as the city of Philadelphia has a lot of things for everyone to do, the both of them will be very crafty and do somethings at home with each other. Elizabeth will think of some ideas for the two of them to do during the week off from the sport of baseball.

Author's Note:
Well, today was truck day for the Phillies and it was 6 days til they report to Clearwater for spring training and I am very excited to see the Phillies come back from the long dreadful off-season. And I am very excited to see how good we will do this season and hopefully we will do better then last season.

Have a good day/evening/night everyone! <3