23

After when the fans had given Trea a standing ovation from him struggling most of the season, he went on a hot streak, and homered almost every game. The standing ovation from the fans definitely helped him have a second half of the season, and Elizabeth was overjoyed for him. As much as he struggled a lot, Elizabeth was always there for him when needed. During his hot streak, Elizabeth was on the steps of the dugout every time he homered and celebrated with the teammates every time he came back into the dugout.

The Phillies had another off day before their next homestead, and Elizabeth decided to do a picnic date with Trea to have a break from the house for the day and they both needed another break from things and with the Phillies trying to push their way back into having another postseason run was something that was really stressful for them. Knowing how well the Phillies wanted to get back into the postseason was something that was in their minds the whole season and they wanted to go back in the postseason for the fans, since they know how much the postseason means to the city.

Elizabeth decided to take Trea on a picnic date to a park to watch the sunset, and they rarely watch sunsets together since they were both really busy with what they love the most and today was the day where they actually got the chance to actually watch the sunset together. As much as they were both busy doing what they love the most, they rarely had time to do things together and the last time they did things together was during the all-star break which was a month ago, so it was a while since they had done anything together.

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

They rarely went to a park to go catch the sunset, they decided to have a picnic to finally catch a sunset and Elizabeth always loved watching sunsets and she never told Trea that she always loved watching sunsets because it reminds her of someone above was lighting up the sky that they were watching over them. 

As much as the both of them never really go on picnics together, it was going to be the first time that the both of them had gotten the chance to go on a picnic together. But the both of them needed to go on a date together and get some time out together.

 ⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

They left for their date an hour or two before the sun set and they needed some time alone together and obviously they needed some time together. The way they have gone through so much stuff together so far this season and the way they wanted to do way more during the all-star break, but couldn't and finally they had a day off and they obviously needed a break from things.

But the way they haven't gotten the chance to go on an actual date in months was something that was almost something that they needed to go on a date together at some point before the offseason.

But once they had gotten to the park, they got the chance to go to their spot to where they wanted to have their picnic date at, the sun was almost about to go down. And obviously they wanted to get a photo of the sunset before they started their picnic date. 

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

lizzieslife

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

As they wrapped up their picnic date at the park, they went home for the night since tomorrow was a new day.

Author's Note:
Sorry for taking so long with these chapters as I am busy with a lot of irl things so hopefully at some point soon I will be frequent with chapters!

Have a good day/evening/night everyone! <3