19

Elizabeth and Trea did some cute dates at home during the all-star break and the both of them deserved to have a break from baseball and they needed to have at least a mental health break from everything and them being together for the week was at least helpful for them.

One night, Trea got the idea to make pizzas at home and Elizabeth agreed to the idea and it was a cute date idea to do at home together. And they also shared a cup of wine, which was Elizabeth's favorite thing to do whenever she was at home.

Elizabeth took a photo of them holding the cup of wine and the pizza in the background and she posted the photo onto her Instagram story.

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

lizzieslife

Story likes:tvturner

Story likes:
tvturner

view all likes

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

After their pizzas were done in the oven, it was something different for dinner than what they always eat while being on the road all the time visiting so many cities at a time all within a week. As much as they didn't want to do anything at all this week, they still got the chance to watch the home run derby and the all-star game together.

They decided to watch a romcom movie before they wanted to go to bed for the night and Elizabeth always watches romcom movies every year on Valentine's Day just so she could cry thinking when it was going to be her turn to be in a relationship, and now her being in a relationship with Trea, she wasn't going to cry (hopefully), and for Trea on the other hand never watched a romcom movie, so hopefully he didn't get emotional.

As they were on the couch watching the movie, Elizabeth was laying on Trea's shoulder to keep comfy and they had a blanket on their laps as well to keep warm and they were also sharing a bowl of popcorn. Trea put his arm around Elizabeth to make sure she was safe and comfortable with him while the two of them were on the couch.

After some time, Elizabeth started to doze off while they were watching the movie and she was perfectly comfortable being with Trea together during the all-star break. Once Trea looked over at Elizabeth, he saw that she had dozed off and fell asleep and the movie was almost over and he turned the movie off and turned the television off as well and soon enough, Trea started to doze off with Elizabeth in his hands.

Author's Note:
Anyways, I hope everyone enjoyed this cute chapter today! And I hope everyone has a good Valentine's Day and I love you guys so so much!

But anyways, pitchers and catchers tomorrow on Valentine's Day and I'm really excited to see the Phillies come back! And the off-season was really boring and it was so slow and I was dreading this off-season.

Have a good day/evening/night everyone and have a great Valentine's Day! <3