05

Clearwater, everyone's favorite vacation spot and a location for Phillies spring training. The area for spring training was beautiful and it was great for taking photos for social media. Elizabeth was mostly excited to see Trea again and to see the Phillies.

Elizabeth was very excited to see the team in person for the first time. She remembers watching the Phillies as a little girl and now getting the chance of working with them now was something she is very grateful for.

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

Spring training is one of the slowest waits in baseball like ever for Trea. He knows he is with a new team and all but he is really excited to be on a new team. And plus it was a opportunity to make new friends and reunite with some teammates from when he started his career out in Washington. And he was very excited to reunite with them and meet some new friends and new teammates. But Trea was most excited to reunite with Bryce. And Trea was also was very excited to see his favorite photographer again in a couple of days at practice.

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

Elizabeth was enjoying her time in Clearwater so far and is very excited to reunite with her favorite shortstop in a couple of days at practice. And she was very excited to see everyone at practice in a couple of days. And to be honest, she was very excited to see what will happen this season.

Elizabeth remembered staying up late watching every Phillies playoff game and seeing the fact that they was such a magical team to watch in the postseason and hopefully she will experience one working JT with the Phillies.

Author's Note:
Short chapter for today and I hope to bring a couple of more chapters to come today or within a couple of days from now. But anyways, I hope everyone enjoys this chapter!

Have a good day/evening/night everyone! <3