12

It was the morning of the first game of the regular season and Elizabeth felt someone behind her and it was Trea, cuddling her from behind. She thought it was cute, but they have to be up soon and head over to the ballpark. The both of them felt like they didn't want to get out of bed. Elizabeth turned over to face Trea and gave him a small kiss on the cheek, and she looked at him for a moment, and he looked so peaceful and she wanted to cuddle him back, so she rested herself next to him.

Elizabeth rested herself on Trea's shoulder again and lightly dozed off and Trea pulled her in closer to him. They both felt comfortable together, but eventually they had to get out of bed to get ready for the upcoming game in a few hours.

 ⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

Once they both woke up, they both gotten themselves ready and headed over to the ballpark. Elizabeth had to be the first one to the ballpark for the players walk-ins. Once she arrived at the ballpark, she went right to the away team entrance to get ready for the players walk-ins.

Once the players started making their way into the ballpark, Elizabeth went right to work getting photos of the guys, including Trea. Once Elizabeth saw Trea walking into the ballpark, she went right to work getting photos of him walking into the ballpark. Once Trea saw Elizabeth, he smiled at her walking past her. Once everyone arrived at the ballpark, Elizabeth went right for the field to get ready for batting practice.

lizziespics

👤 tvturner, philliesliked by tvturner, phillies, and 50k others

liked by tvturner, phillies, and 50k others

lizziespics everyone's favorite shortstop has arrived for the first game of the regular season!

tvturner you were all too happy to see me ;)
liked by author
|
lizziespics yeah, yeah I was ;)
liked by tvturner
|
tvturner you are too cute ;)
liked by author

view all comments

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

Once batting practice started, Elizabeth was getting photos of the guys before the game. And seeing the guys have fun with each other and they were happy and smiley together.

Once the game started, the Phillies were in the lead, then the Rangers somehow took over and won game one of the opening day series.

Author's Note:

A basic cute chapter for today to conclude this chapter. But 19 days til the Phillies report for spring training and I think 60 something days to opening day! I hope everyone enjoyed this chapter! And I hope to bring more chapters soon!

Have a good day/evening/night everyone! <3