13

The Phillies sadly got swept by the Rangers, which was really upsetting to see happen, but they were onto the next to hopefully get a win before their home opener at Citizens Bank Park. But they got the chance to win a game on their next series against the Yankees. But Elizabeth visited New York a couple of times, but she has never been to Yankee stadium. But now the fact that she is the team photographer, it will be her first time in Yankee stadium. Trea has been to Yankee stadium multiple times when he was with the Nationals and when he was in the Dodgers. So him returning to Yankee stadium with a new team was a whole other story for him.

Trea got the chance to share another hotel room with his favorite photographer again. And to be honest, he loves spending time with his favorite photographer. And at the same point, he was going to plan to take Elizabeth out on a late night drive and ask her to be in a relationship with him. Obviously, he was nervous to ask her to be in a relationship with her and he doesn't know how she was gonna react.

When Trea was going to see her at practice, he was going to ask her to see if she was wanting to go on a late night drive with him after the game.

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

Once Trea arrived at Yankee stadium for the game and he went to go get ready for batting practice and to find Elizabeth to ask her to see if she wants to go on a late night drive. Of course, he was nervous to ask her, but he wanted some time alone with her and to ask her to be in a relationship with her.

Once Trea went to practice before the game, he went to go find Elizabeth and to see if she wanted to hang out with each other tonight. Trea has so many feelings to confess to her and expressing those feelings to her on a late night drive in New York City.

Once Trea found Elizabeth at batting practice, he went to pull her off to the side to see if she wanted to go on a late night drive with him tonight.

"Uhm, weird question, but would you wanna go on a late night drive with me tonight?" Trea asked. "Yeah, I'd love to!" Elizabeth said. "Alright, see you then!" he said happily.

Trea was excited to go on a late night drive with his favorite photographer tonight and he was hopefully gets to confess his feelings for her as well.

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

After the game, Elizabeth went straight back to the hotel room to get ready for her late night drive with Trea. she was nervous to go on this late night drive with him, but she loves her shortstop too much to not say no to a late night drive. She knows how much he means to her and she couldn't resist going out for a bit with him.

She got a shower and dressed casual since they probably weren't going anywhere that late at night. Once Trea got back to the hotel room to pick her up for their late night drive.

Once Trea saw how gorgeous Elizabeth was, he stood their rigid of the beautiful girl.

"Woah, you are gorgeous tonight, darling" Trea said, staring at the girl. "Thanks, you look handsome tonight" she said. "So, you ready for our late night drive?" Trea asked. "Yeah, I'm ready" Elizabeth said.

Once they got to the car, Trea opened the door for Elizabeth to be a gentleman to her and he got into the car.

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

Trea took Elizabeth's hand while keeping the other on the steering wheel. While Trea was holding Elizabeth's hand, Elizabeth got a photo of New York and to post something on her main Instagram account to keep that account active to update the people on how she was up to.

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

lizzieslife
📍New York City

Story likes:tvturnerphillies

Story likes:
tvturner
phillies

view all likes

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

Trea kept looking over at Elizabeth and gripped her hand a little tighter, which made Elizabeth blush a little bit.

They stopped at a red light, and Trea made his decision to confess his feelings to Elizabeth.

"Uhm, Elizabeth, I have been getting my thoughts about our little relationship we've had for the couple of months. And well, I've always thought you were a sweet person and everything, but I want to spend my life with you and I want to be in a relationship with you" Trea said, looking at Elizabeth. "Trea, I feel like you are going to make me cry. Yes, I will love to be in a relationship with you" Elizabeth said, almost wanting to cry.

The light was still red and Trea pulled Elizabeth in for a kiss, like almost a makeout kiss. It felt like they were meant to be together.

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

Once they have gotten back to their hotel room, they went to bed and they went to bed together in each others arms and they were perfect for each other.

Author's Note:
A cute chapter that had emotions for Trea that confessed his feelings for his favorite photographer and Elizabeth accepted to be in a relationship with Trea.

Of course, the both of them are going to be cute together in a relationship together.

I have been super busy and forgot to update another chapter. So, hopefully, I will bring more chapters soon.

Have a good day/evening/night everyone! <3