10

Once the World Baseball Classic was over, Elizabeth was very excited to see her favorite shortstop coming back into a Phillies uniform. And she was very excited to see Trea come back from the World Baseball Classic. It felt like a month without seeing Trea and it was great to have him back. It was Trea's first game back in a Phillies uniform and Elizabeth was excited to see him again.

Once Elizabeth arrived to the stadium, she was the first to do the players walk-ins and it was going to be great to see the guys again, especially her favorite shortstop again today. She missed seeing her favorite shortstop and it was going to see her favorite guy again today. And she couldn't wait to see him again after being gone for so long with him being in the World Baseball Classic.

After Elizabeth got the players coming in, she went right to batting practice and to hopefully see her favorite shortstop again. But it was great to see her favorite shortstop again today and it felt great to have him back.

Once she got to the field, the batting cage was set up for batting practice for the guys. And Elizabeth had to set her stuff again to prepare for batting practice. Once she was set up for batting practicez the guys started to come out for batting practice. Elizabeth was distracted by her camera again, and she didn't see Trea come out of the dugout for batting practice. Elizabeth had a sense Trea came out, but she was too distracted by her camera and getting photos of the guys and not noticing her favorite person had come out for practice.

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

Trea was excited to be back in a Phillies uniform since he was away for the World Baseball Classic and he was happy to see his favorite photographer again since he hasn't seen her since he left for the World Baseball Classic. And seeing that Trea was gone for that long, and it must've made Elizabeth go crazy for missing him for that long. As practice went on, Trea was having fun and he was having fun seeing his favorite photographer having fun as well.

After practice, the guys got ready for the game and Elizabeth waited in the dugout for the guys to come out for the game. And the first guy to come out was Trea, her favorite shortstop in the entire world. Once Trea saw Elizabeth sitting in the dugout, he went right over to her. Since he hasn't seen her in a while, he was very excited to see her again.

Once he went over to her, he kinda jumpscared her and she almost fell to the floor. Once she knew who it was,she gave him a hug. A hug that felt very comforting to her and the hug felt like she was safe with him.

"Trea, I've missed you so much" Elizabeth muffledly said still in Trea's grasp. "I've missed you too my favorite photographer" Trea said still hugging his favorite photographer.

Elizabeth loved when Trea had a nickname for her and it made her blush for a bit and it made her blush for a bit and it was cute that Trea had made her a nickname. And Elizabeth loved the fact that Trea decided to have a nickname for her and she loved it.

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

Throughout the game, Trea homered again and Elizabeth was jumping up and down for him as he was running around the bases. She was very excited for him and she was getting photos of him as well. The dugout was insane as well and was making everyone freakout over Trea homering.

Once Trea got back into the dugout, everyone was happy for him, including Elizabeth. Once Trea got his stuff into his cubby, Elizabeth went right over to him.

"Nice shot, shortstop" she said happily. "Thanks, cutie" he said smiling.

Once Trea walked away from her, she blushed and had so many thoughts go through her head and she was blushing a lot.

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

Once the game was over, Elizabeth grabbed her belongings and headed back to her hotel room. Seeing the guys being all cool with Trea and being friendly with him was making her smiley and happy to see him having friends.

Once Elizabeth got back to her hotel room, she went through the photos that she had took throughout the game and she took so many good photos of the guys, including Trea. She couldn't wait for the regular season to start to get more food photos of the guys and Trea included.

Once she found a good photo of Trea, she went to post the photo of Trea onto her Instagram since she hasn't posted since Trea left for the World Baseball Classic.

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

lizziespics

👤 tvturner, philliesliked by tvturner, phillies, and 70k others

liked by tvturner, phillies, and 70k others

lizziespics still hitting homers like crazy ;)

tvturner I still think I'm in the World Baseball Classic...
liked by author
|
lizziespics you're crazy sometimes...
liked by tvturner
|
tvturner you're cute when you get a little pissed off
liked by author

view all comments

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

Once Elizabeth posted the photo of Trea to her Instagram and seeing Trea commented on it was making Elizabeth blush, like a ton.

Author's Note:
This chapter took forever to write because I was busy and forgot to finish writing the chapter. So hopefully everyone enjoys this chapter!

Have a good day/evening/night everyone! <3