20

As the all-star break started to wrap up, Trea and Elizabeth enjoyed their time together for the week and they also enjoyed their break from baseball for the week. Now that the first half of the regular season is over and the second half of the season will hopefully be better than the first half of the regular season. And as much as they were excited to be back doing what they enjoy, and with the week off their routines got all messed up and getting back into a routine was going to be difficult. 

But they really enjoyed hanging out with each other and they hope to do it again sometime. But they really enjoyed their break off for the week and they really hope they get to do it again at some point, as they enjoyed hanging out together. But on the flip side, the next time they will presumably do it again will most likely happen during the off-season. 

But getting ready to go back into the baseball world till October was going to be difficult for the team, as they are pushing to get into the postseason in back-to-back seasons. And if the Phillies push for the postseason, it will be Trea's first postseason with the Phillies. But the way the Phillies struggled before the all-star break was because of them coming off of a World Series loss. 

But Trea on the other hand, was struggling like a lot during the first half of the season and a lot of the time Phillies fans will boo him and letting it get to his head. But hopefully he will do a little bit better in the second half of the regular season then what he did in the first half of the regular season.

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

As it was the first game back from the all-star break and they are ready to push their way into a wild card spot for the postseason. They know how tough it will be trying to get back into the postseason again and especially trying to do it in back-to-back seasons. It was going to be a team effort to try to get back into the postseason, but they know that they can do it, just how they did it last season with getting back into the postseason.

As much as they will try to push themselves of trying to get into the postseason again, it will be one long fight to get themselves back into the postseason. And they know how they will hope to push themselves to get into the postseason again.

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

But the stretch after the all-star break was always so difficult for everyone to get out of and the second half of the season always feels longer than the first half of the season, and hopefully the Phillies will do much better in the second half of the regular season. And the way Elizabeth loves this team and Trea to death is making Elizabeth fall in love with them even more.

And the relationship between Trea and Elizabeth was really cute and they hope to stay together for a very long time.

 Author's Note:
Another chapter that was cute and boring at the same time, but hopefully everyone enjoyed this chapter! Sorry for not updating this book since I was busy with irl stuff and getting myself prepared for the upcoming baseball season! The Phillies had their first full squad workout yesterday and it was great seeing the guys back and being with each other once again!

I hope everyone had a great week and weekend and I cannot wait for the baseball season this year and hopefully the Phillies will do better this season!Have a good day/evening/night everyone! <3