03

It has been a couple of days and Elizabeth has been still thinking about Trea and to be honest, she started to have a crush on him. And plus, it had been almost two weeks since Elizabeth had seen and even talked to Trea. Elizabeth felt like she needed to see Trea and needed to talk to him and to see him again.

It felt weird not being able to see someone for so long for Elizabeth. She just feels like she needed to give Trea like a hug or something like that to keep her from being bored during the offseason.

For Trea, it could be a whole other story for him.

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

Trea felt like he needed to see Elizabeth again and give her all the best hugs in the world. He knows that he hasn't been in a relationship in a while, but she was something to him.

When Trea first met Elizabeth at the introductory press conference, he felt like the two had a connection or something between the two.

Once Trea sees Elizabeth at spring training, he knows he'll be excited to see her again and to basically talk to her again.

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

Elizabeth went back to her computer and re-look at the photos of Trea again. Her seeing Trea's smile being bright and seeing him happy was making her happy, smile, and teary eyed.

When Elizabeth was done looking at the photos of Trea, she was thinking of writing a handwritten letter to Trea with a photo of him from the introductory press conference from when they first met each other.

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

Once Elizabeth found some paper to use to write her handwritten letter for Trea, she put photo paper to print out a photo to give to Trea when they see each other again at spring training.

Once the photo was printed out, she put the title of when the photo was taken, including the date and signed it. Once that was all done, she began to write the handwritten letter for Trea.

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

Dear Trea,
You are so special to me. You are the only one who I wouldn't mind losing sleep for, the only one who I can never get tired of talking to, and the only one who crosses my mind constantly throughout the day. You are the only one who can make me smile without trying, bring down my mood without the intention to affect my emotions with every action of yours. I cannot express with just words how much you mean to me, but you are the only one I am afraid of losing and the one I want to keep in my life.

Love,
Elizabeth (aka the team photographer) ♡

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

After she wrote the letter, she sticked the photo into the letter, folded it up and placed it into an envelope with the name 'Trea ' and sealed the envelope into the bin that she plans on bringing with her to Clearwater for spring training in a couple of weeks.

At this point, Elizabeth couldn't wait for spring training just to see Trea again. She just knows how much this job is going to mean to her.

Author's Note:
Another chapter to have a whole bunch of emotions for Trea and Elizabeth to have in this chapter.

Anyways, I had to bring up spring training in this chapter because the Phillies will be heading down to Clearwater soon and I'm very excited to see the guys again. And I hope to go to a couple of games this year to see the guys again in person.

Have a good day/evening/night everyone and I hope to see you guys again soon! <3