11

The regular season, the most exciting part of every fan, including the players across the league are excited about. Elizabeth was excited to work her first season as the Phillies team photographer and seeing her favorite shortstop, Trea being his first season with the Phillies.

The Phillies made their way to Arlington, Texas to play the Texas Rangers. As much as the team was coming off a world series loss, they were focusing on going back to the postseason. Once they got onto the plane, Elizabeth was seated next to her favorite shortstop, Trea on their trip to Arlington. As much as she hates taking planes to travel, she at least gets to travel with someone she feels comfortable with.

Once Trea got everything set in the overhead above their seats, Trea sat next to Elizabeth. Once he sat down in his seat, he saw that Elizabeth looked nervous.

"You alright?" Trea asked, making sure she was alright. "Yeah, I get really nervous flying" Elizabeth said, looking over at Trea. "It will be okay, you can always hold my hand if needed" Trea said, making sure his favorite photographer is comfortable. "Thanks Trea for making me comfortable with you" she said smiling at him.

Once the plane started to take off, Elizabeth went to hold Trea's hand to be comfortable when the plane was taking off from the airport. Trea looked over at Elizabeth to make sure she was okay from the take off. Trea rubbed his thumb on her hand while they will still holding hands for comfort and Elizabeth laid her head on Trea's head on Trea's shoulder and fell asleep on his shoulder for the rest of the plane ride to Alrington.

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

Once they arrived to Alrington, Texas, they went to the hotel to get some rest since they arrived late and only to find out, Trea was sharing a hotel room with his favorite photographer and it was a first to see he was sharing a hotel room he feels comfortable sharing with.

Once they arrived to the hotel, Elizabeth was already in the lobby waiting for everyone else to arrive. Once Trea got into the lobby, he went to Elizabeth to make sure she was okay.

"Hey roomie" Trea said, walking up to Elizabeth. "Wait, we are sharing a room together?" she asked, confused. "Yeah sadly we are, but I get to hang out with my favorite photographer" Trea said happily.

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

Once they had gotten into the hotel room, they settled into the room and basically crashed before there first game of the regular season in the morning.

Author's Note:
Another chapter that expressed both feelings for Elizabeth and Trea. But more feelings like this will be expressed in future chapters as well, so keep an eye out for those chapters!

Have a good day/evening/night everyone! <3