25

Warnings: partying, getting drunk, passionate kissing, etc.

The Pittsburgh Pirates series was the most serious series for the Philadelphia Phillies because it could give them a chance of going into the postseason again. Even though it's only going to get them into the wildcard spot, the team will still get into the postseason either which way. The Phillies were obviously nervous to get back into the postseason, and obviously they were even more nervous if they didn't get into the postseason. And as it was Elizabeth's first postseason with the Phillies, and she was clearly excited to go into the postseason with her favorite baseball team, and including her boyfriend Trea.

Trea was clearly excited for the postseason and he was clearly excited to be in the postseason with a crowd like the city of Philadelphia. As much as he was excited to be in the postseason with the Phillies, but he also gets to be in the postseason with his favorite person in the world, Elizabeth.

The postseason meant a lot to the city of Philadelphia and to the Phillies as well, and everyone knows how much this city freaks out over the postseason and to the fans, the fans really hope to get into the postseason to let the fans get excited for it and have some fun.

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

As much as it was going to be stressful to get the Phillies back into the postseason, it was going to be honest, the Phillies were trying their best the second half of the season trying to get into the postseason. Seeing the struggles of the team and the players, especially Trea himself struggling all season was something that wasn't supposed to happen, but the thing is the team was really trying their best to get back into the postseason.

As Elizabeth was seeing the struggles of the team and a lot of the players, especially Trea, it was something that the Phillies found a way to get back into the postseason. But Elizabeth was still proud of the team and Trea for their efforts of trying all season long.

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

The first game of the Pittsburgh Pirates series was a back-and-forth type of game, but the game was tied going into the bottom of the ninth inning, the Phillies could do one of many things, they could try to get it into extra innings to walk it off from there or try to walk if off in the bottom of the ninth, but it sadly enough it went into extra innings to try to give the Phillies the chance to walk if off to get the team into the postseason.

The bottom of the tenth inning, the Phillies could have the chance to walk it off to get the Phillies the chance to clinch the postseason. Johan Rojas was up at the plate, and they had Christan Pache on second, which could potentially score him home to get the Phillies the chance of going into the postseason, and then Rojas walked it off and the Phillies clinched the postseason and the Phillies were going into the postseason in back-to-back seasons.

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

As the team went to celebrate clinching the postseason, Elizabeth went to get photos of everyone, including Trea and everyone was excited and they get the chance to party in the clubhouse and Elizabeth got the chance of being in the clubhouse to celebrate with the team.

After Elizabeth got some photos of the players, Elizabeth went and posted a photo of Trea to her main Instagram story in celebration of the Phillies going back into the postseason.

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

lizzieslife

And then Elizabeth went into the clubhouse to celebrate with the team

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

Once Elizabeth went into the clubhouse, everyone was ready to party, and Elizabeth made sure her camera was covered in some covering so her camera didn't get wet and the majority of the players were already getting drunk, including Trea himself.

They were all partying and having fun and Elizabeth was getting a lot of photos of the guys being absolute goofballs partying. Elizabeth rarely drank any beer and she wanted to celebrate, so she had at least a beer or two and she already felt like she wanted to throw up.

Trea on the other hand, was already drunk and he saw Elizabeth in the corner of his eye and took her out of the clubhouse and went into the hallway and made out with her.

"I haven't made out with you in fucking ages," Trea said after breaking off a passionate kiss. "It feels so good to have a make out session with you, especially when we're drunk like this," Elizabeth said wanting another passionate kiss from Trea.

After a long night of partying, everyone started to make their way home for the night after partying it up for clinching the postseason.

Author's Note:
Back again with another chapter since I wanted to write another chapter. This chapter did have some warnings and if you do not like anything with partying or anything like that, you can always skip over the chapter, and plus there will be at least 2 more chapters that will have these warnings so I'm letting everyone know now about these warnings before anyone goes and asks about it or even gets mad about it.

Another thing is, I know I haven't been updating this because I have been busy and stuff so hopefully I will post more chapters eventually. I really plan to try to get more chapters done before the all-star break or try to get it done by the all-star break, I do not know what I plan on doing yet because I rarely update this to begin with.

But in all seriousness, thank you guys for keeping up even though I'm not keeping up on this but hopefully I will write more chapters soon.

Have a good day, evening, night everyone! <3