08

The next day at practice, Elizabeth was getting her camera ready to get photos of the guys again and she didn't see Trea walk out and it gave Trea the chance to put the letter into Elizabeth's camera bag and head out for practice. Trea was surprised that Elizabeth wasn't paying attention as she was distracted by her camera and getting photos. Trea loved seeing Elizabeth do so much hard work for this team so far and he was so proud of her for what she does.

As practice went on, Trea was having a great time at practice and he sees that Elizabeth is also having a great time taking photos of everyone, including him. And Trea can tell that she was having a great time with everyone and enjoying her time with the team and making so many great friends. And to be honest, Trea was happy to see that Elizabeth was happy and being all smiles with the team.

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

Once practice was over, everyone was leaving to go home and Elizabeth was grabbing her belongings and she seen that someone left her a envelope in her camera bad and she doesn't know who left it, so she'll bring it back to her hotel room to read it. As much as she didn't know who wrote the note, she couldn't wait to see who the note for her.

Once she had gotten back to home from practice, she went into her camera bag to find the letter that someone placed into her bag. Once she found the envelope, she sat down on her couch to read the note that someone had left for her at practice today. She might know who it is, but she wanted it to be a surprise.

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

Dear my favorite photographer,
I asked for an angel, and you came my way. You're my reflection, the only one who deserves my attention. You will get my complete love with no distraction. I am ready to shower all of my love on you. There is nothing on earth that will keep me from loving you. You are the most fantastic thing I have ever felt.

Love,
Trea (aka your favorite shortstop) ♡

p.s. thank you for the letter and the photo. Love you! <3

Elizabeth knew it was Trea that wrote her the letter and the letter blush a ton and she kinda went insane that he literally put 'love you <3' at the end of the letter like that and it literally made her go insane even more blush a little bit more.

Author's Note:
A chapter full of emotions for Elizabeth but she did blush a lot when Trea gave her a letter.

But anyways, I hope everyone has a good day/evening/night everyone! <3