04

The December and January months went by quick and it was finally February. As spring training starts up soon and everyone reporting down to Clearwater, Elizabeth was very excited to see Trea again and to see the team for the first time as the team photographer.

As much as Elizabeth hates traveling alone to places, but anything for her job in sports. She has been to Florida before with friends, but never for baseball reasons.

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

Elizabeth had started to pack for Clearwater and she did not forget her handwritten letter she wrote for Trea that she plans on giving to him when she sees him again at spring training. She knows how much this letter means to her and giving it to Trea at spring training.

Elizabeth put the handwritten letter in her camera bag so she didn't forget about it and it would give it to Trea. As much as she was nervous giving it to him, she was more nervous about was his reaction.

Elizabeth always was nervous about having crushes on people, especially having crushes on baseball boys. But once everything was packed into her bags, Elizabeth was ready for Clearwater and the first road game after spring training ends.

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

Trea was chilling at home alone with basically nothing to do and he couldn't wait for spring training and to see everyone again, especially his favorite team photographer, Elizabeth. He was most excited to see her again at spring training. Elizabeth was Trea's favorite photographer that he has ever worked with so far and he was excited to see her the most.

As much as Trea was excited and nervous for spring training being on a new team and a team coming off a world series loss, it was going to be concerning to see how they will perform.

Most players weren't returning and new players were coming onto the team, it was going to be a nerve wracking season. Trea knows how great this team is and he knows what this team is capable of doing.

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

Elizabeth arrived to Clearwater and she had booked a hotel a couple of minutes away from the ballpark, which was great for her to walk to and from the ballpark everyday from practice. As much as Elizabeth was nervous to be in Florida alone, she was excited to see everyone again and she was most excited to see Trea again and to get to take photos again. 

Author's Note:
Another chapter getting ready for the preparation of spring training. As much I love spring training, I am most excited to see my favs again (especially Trea, who is currently my fav at the moment) and I cannot wait for baseball to return!

As much as the off-season was dreading, I am most excited to see my fav sport returning soon!

But anyways, I hope everyone has a good day/evening/night everyone! <3