07

Once Trea got back home from practice, he brought the letter home that Elizabeth had given him at practice and he had decided to open it and read the letter she gave him.

Once Trea opened the envelope, he saw the handwritten letter that she had written for him and he seen that she also given him a photo that she took of him at the press conference and it was small enough to fit in the back of his phone case. Once he put the photo in the back of his phone case, he went to read the letter that Elizabeth had given him.

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

Dear Trea,
You are so special to me. You are the only one who I wouldn't mind losing sleep for, the only one who I can never get tired of talking to, and the only one who crosses my mind constantly throughout the day. You are the only one who can make me smile without trying, bring down my mood without the intention to affect my emotions with every action of yours. I cannot express with just words how much you mean to me, but you are the only one I am afraid of losing and the one I want to keep in my life.

Love,
Elizabeth (aka the team photographer) ♡

After Trea read the letter Trea had written for him and Trea blushed a little but and he wanted to write one for her when he saw her at next practice.

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

Once Trea got some paper to write the note for Elizabeth, he started to write his note that he wants to give to her when they meet again at their next practice which won't be until tomorrow. And hopefully she will hopefully like the letter.

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

Dear my favorite photographer,
I asked for an angel, and you came my way. You're my reflection, the only one who deserves my attention. You will get my complete love with no distraction. I am ready to shower all of my love on you. There is nothing on earth that will keep me from loving you. You are the most fantastic thing I have ever felt.

Love,
Trea (aka your favorite shortstop) ♡

p.s. thank you for the letter and the photo. Love you! <3

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

Trea had gotten the letter into an envelope and named it 'Elizabeth (aka my favorite photographer)' and placed it near his bag for practice tomorrow. And Trea went to go grab the letter that Elizabeth wrote for him and placed it onto his nightstand next to his bed to keep rereading the note when needed.

Author's Note:
26 days til the Phillies come back from the offseason and I am very excited for them to come back. This offseason was so dreadful and waiting for them to come back was making me go insane.

Have a good day/evening/night everyone! <3