02

Trea couldn't stop thinking about when he introduced himself to Elizabeth when they first met each other after the introductory press conference. He just felt like there was something between them and he caught Elizabeth staring at his crystal looking eyes when he caught up to introduce himself to her.

Trea doesn't really know how to confess his feelings to Elizabeth, but he hasn't seen or talked to her in a couple of days after they met at the introductory press conference. It felt like when they meet up again at spring training in a couple of weeks, then maybe he'll confess his feelings to her.

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

Elizabeth was casually sitting at her desk in her bedroom, and she was uploading all of her photos of Trea from her camera to her computer to look at the hundreds of photos of Trea and maybe upload one to her Instagram page. As much as she hated posing on Instagram, she uploads good photos of sports players when needed to expand her portfolio. 

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

lizziespics

👤 tvturner, philliesliked by tvturner, phillies, and 80k others

liked by tvturner, phillies, and 80k others

lizziespics Welcome to Philadelphia @tvturner! We are all so lucky to have you!

tvturner thanks for the warm welcome to Philadelphia, Elizabeth! I'm so happy to meet you and the rest of the team
liked by author
|
lizziespics it was an honor to meet you and to take photos of you!
liked by tvturner

view all comments

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

Elizabeth was a blushing mess when Trea commented on her Instagram post. She couldn't contain her excitement and she was even more of a blushing mess was when she got the notification that Trea had followed her back on Instagram.

tvturner started following you 1m

Elizabeth couldn't contain any excitement from when Trea commented to starting to follow her on Instagram.

It felt like a dream come true.

 Author's Note:
This chapter was all over the place but I hope everyone is enjoying this fanfiction as I am writing it!

I love writing this fanfiction so much and I hope to bring more to you guys soon!

Have a good day/evening/night everyone! <3