26

Elizabeth woke up the next morning sober from all the partying last night and Trea was cuddling next to her and she smiled lightly and lightly held his hands which were at her waist. She still felt like she still wanted to throw up from her still being sober from last night, but she was still tired from the partying. She also felt like she didn't want to go into work tonight, but she had to go into work because she didn't want to miss another day of work. But slowly enough, Trea started to wake up and he went and kissed Elizabeth's cheek.

"Good morning, my favorite photographer." Trea said in his morning voice. And of course, Elizabeth had clearly missed hearing Trea call her "my favorite photographer," and it made her blush so early in the morning. "Good morning, my favorite shortstop," Elizabeth said as she turned around to face Trea. "You know I missed hearing you call me 'my favorite shortstop,' you know this right?" Trea questioned Elizabeth. "Yeah, we haven't gotten the chance to sleep in the same bed in so long due to us traveling all the time. And plus, I missed you calling me 'your favorite photographer, right?" Elizabeth said and almost giggled. "I can see that, and plus we gotta go to the stadium soon." Trea said.

After they got up out of bed, they had gotten ready for the day, and gotten themselves ready to head over to the stadium for the game. And Elizabeth felt like her and Trea didn't want to be at the stadium at all today since they feel so drowsy from the night before and it was another night game, which stinks. Trea most likely knew that he wasn't going to play, but someone else was going to play shortstop for him.

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

Trea got himself ready to take some batting practice, and do some pre-game stuff before the game and Elizabeth was getting as many photos of him as she could before the game. And Trea was trying not to be a complete goof, but he was actually being a complete goofball, and of course Elizabeth got some photos of him being a complete goofball, which made Elizabeth giggle a bit when she looked back at the photos after practice.

Once practice was over, Elizabeth patiently waited for Trea to come out for the game, and Trea came out in his uniform, but he was also wearing a hoodie over his jersey. Elizabeth was confused, but he came over to sit next to her before the game and told her that he wasn't playing in the game but he also doesn't know if he is pinch-hitting for anyone later in the game or not. Before he went onto the other bench with his teammates, he gave Elizabeth a small peck on the lips before the game.

"I love you so much, Elizabeth." Trea said before going over to the bench with his teammates. "Love you too, Trea." Elizabeth said blushing.

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

Throughout the game, Elizabeth was getting the photos of the guys doing their thing and seeing them do their silly shenanigans as they always do. And Trea made sure to check in on her every once in a while to make sure she was okay and to make sure she was at least having fun with the guys. But she was having fun getting photos of the guys and Trea was smiling seeing her all happy and smiley with the team.

Seeing everyone have fun being still sober from last night's partying made them still somehow win over the Pittsburgh Pirates game. But to be honest, everyone had some way of having fun even though everyone was still sober from last night.

Author's Note:
Back with another chapter since I was in the mood to write another chapter. But anyways, I hope to write more chapters eventually because I might try to finish this book, since I might write another Trea fanfiction after this one gets completed. But I am really enjoying writing this fanfiction at the moment, so I really hope that I get to make another one soon.

But if I do get busy again, I will be deeply sorry if I don't finish it by the time I originally had planned to have it done by. And I have been really busy with work and some stuff irl, but I will hopefully have more chapters out soon!

I hope everyone has a great day/evening/night everyone! <3