30

The NLDS (A/N: The NLDS is shortened for National League Divisional Series) and the Philadelphia Phillies are playing the Atlanta Braves who had the first seed for the postseason. The Braves were the division rivals for the Philadelphia Phillies and playing them again in the divisional round in the postseason in back-to-back postseasons was something that the Phillies weren't expected to do.

The Phillies had an off day but they still had to go to the ballpark for practice before the first NLDS game against the Braves. And Elizabeth had to go to the ballpark as well to get some photos during practice. And in which, Elizabeth didn't mind going to the ballpark to get photos during practice for the Phillies, but she does hope that she gets a break for the rest of the day with Trea. Trea didn't mind having practice today, but he really wanted to spend the rest of the day with Elizabeth but practice was more important to do first before doing anything else.

Playing in the NLDS was one of the important series during the postseason was one of the ways to get closer to the World Series, which in hopes for the Phillies to hopefully get back to the World Series to hopefully bring back to the city of Philadelphia.

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

Elizabeth was first in the visiting dugout for the Phillies before the team comes out for practice and the first person who came out for practice, was Trea, obviously, he was the first one to come out for practice and immediately went over to Elizabeth before he went out for practice and Trea checked in on Elizabeth to make sure she was okay before practice and she was, which was great, and Trea gave Elizabeth a kiss on the lips as a good luck kiss. Elizabeth always loved Trea's kisses on the lips since his lips always felt like she was kissing her pillows on how soft his lips were.

After practice, Elizabeth waited for Trea to get done in the clubhouse so they could go back to the hotel room to drop off anything before they go out and do anything together for the rest of the evening. Trea wanted to take Elizabeth out for a dinner date, so they both had to get ready in some nice clothes before heading out for their cute dinner date together.

They didn't remember the last time they had gone out for a dinner date, but it was long overdue for them to go out on a dinner date together. And plus it got them out of the hotel for a bit before the first game of the NLDS against the Braves tomorrow. And plus they really wanted to spend some time together before the next round of the postseason started for the Phillies and obviously they really needed a break after the end of the Wild Card series against the Miami Marlins.

After Elizabeth and Trea had their dinner date, they both went back to the hotel to get some rest for the start of the NLDS against their division rival, the Atlanta Braves.

Author's Note:
Another new chapter because I really needed to get another one out because I am really close to finishing up this first fanfiction like ever. Even though I wrote this fanfiction kinda like shit but it's whatever, it's always next time to improve on my writing to begin with.

But anyways, it's been a week since Trea got injured and his return back to play is mid to late June from the last injury report so it could change after I publish this chapter. So I don't know when the next injury report gets published so hopefully we get another Trea injury update soon.

Have a good day/evening/night everyone! <3