15

The Phillies home opener at Citizens Bank Park was going to be a fun series for Elizabeth to photograph, especially back home in Philadelphia. Philadelphia was always Elizabeth's home and everyone being passionate about their sports teams, especially about the Phillies. And home openers in the city of Philadelphia means a lot for people and especially championshios to the city

Once Elizabeth arrived at Citizens Bank Park for the home opener, fans were already tailgating for the game. Elizabeth was mostly excited to see Trea again and she is really happy to see him in the red pinestrips.

She was really excited to be in her home ballpark again and it was great to see the guys again and to see them do their thing of what they love. And seeing Trea again always made Elizabeth happy. And seeing Trea happy with the sport he loves the most and spending it with the people he loves the most.

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

The opening ceremony began and Elizabeth was happy to see the guys walking down to the field and being themselves and interacting with the fans on the day down to the field was exciting. Elizabeth was getting her photos of the guys to get content for everyone to at least make the people happy.

After the ceremony was over, everyone was having fun and Elizabeth was getting tons of content. And seeing everyone doing their thing was making Elizabeth have fun with getting photos.

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

After the game, Elizabeth went through her photos from the game and chose a photo of Trea to post onto her Instagram, but she has to be careful of the comments once she posts the photo of Trea online.

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

lizziespics

👤 tvturner, philliesliked by tvturner, phillies, and 70k others

liked by tvturner, phillies, and 70k others

lizziespics home with the favs ❤️

tvturner love being home with you ❤️
liked by author
|
lizziespics awh, I love you so much and I love being home with you as well 🥰
liked by tvturner
|
tvturner awh, I love you more 🤭🥰
liked by author

view all comments

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

After Elizabeth saw what Trea commented on her recent post, she blushed like a lot and he meant the world to her. She just hopes their relationship between them just be a good relationship between the them. Elizabeth just feels safe with him and obviously she loves him dearly.

Author's Note:
A cute little chapter for the relationship between Elizabeth and Trea and obviously they deserve the world. I love their cute little relationship that they have and hopefully they get to be with each other for a while.

I hope everyone enjoyed this cute chapter as much as I did!

Have a good day/evening/night everyone! <3