06

It was finally time for spring training and Elizabeth gets to finally see her favorite shortstop for the first time they first met back in December to seeing each other again for the first time in months was going to be something that will be an emotional rollercoaster for both Elizabeth and got Trea since they haven't seen each other in a couple of months. The both of them seeing each other for the first time for a couple of months always seems like a long distance relationship and they haven't seen each other in over a year. But hopefully, they can make some good memories together.

Trea was very excited to see his favorite photographer today and it's the first time that they're seeing each other in months. And to be honest he was very nervous to see her again. And Trea thinks Elizabeth was very excited to see him the most.

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

Elizabeth was very excited to see Trea again and she was most excited to give Trea the handwritten letter to him to see his reaction. She knows how much the letter means to her and giving it to Trea was something that will be emotional for her.

As much as Elizabeth was nervous to even give the letter to Trea, she was the most worried about his reaction and maybe get a write back from him. And plus Elizabeth never writes letters to people unless it's a birthday or for a holiday, but for a baseball boy could be a whole other story to unfold for her and having a relationship with someone.

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

Trea was headed to the ballpark for practice and to see his favorite photographer again for the first time in months. And was going to be one crazy day to see his favorite photographer and to see his new teammates. And to be honest, he was scared to see his favorite photographer again since he hasn't talked to her since December.

Trea has feelings for his favorite photographer, but he doesn't know how to express it to her. He might know that his favorite photographer has for him and he knows how she is going to express it to him. He has basically knows how girls can express their feelings to boys and he cannot wait to see his favorite photographer today at practice.

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

Once Trea and Elizabeth arrived at the ballpark, Elizabeth went straight for the baseball field where she will meet the team and she will meet Trea again.

Once Elizabeth had gotten down to the field, most of the players were already on the field, and no sign of Trea yet. Once she placed her stuff on a bench, she looked up to see that Trea came out for practice.

Trea looked over at Elizabeth, smiled, and walked right over to her.

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

"Well, it's great to see you again" Trea said. "It's great to see you again" Elizabeth said smiling.

"What you got there in your camera bag that has my name on it?" Trea asked. "Oh, uhm, it's for you. I planned on giving it to you when I saw you today" Elizabeth said smiling and handing the envelope over to Trea.

"I'll read this when I get home from practice today" Trea said smiling. Elizabeth smiled and seeing Trea being happy over a letter was something that she was expecting to see.

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

Throughout practice, Elizabeth was happy and all smiles seeing Trea happy and all smiles. It was expecting to see Trea being with his new teammates. And on the bright side, Elizabeth was getting good photos of Trea during all of practice.

Once practice was over, Elizabeth had headed back to her hotel room to look at the photos of Trea to post onto her Instagram.

Once Elizabeth got back to her hotel room and to pick a photo to post onto her Instagram page.

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

lizziespics

👤 tvturner, phillies liked by tvturner, phillies, and 70k others

liked by tvturner, phillies, and 70k others

lizziespics Spring training with the fav @tvturner! Glad to see him again!

tvturner I'm glad to see you again!
liked by author
|
lizziespics Glad to work with you this season!
liked by tvturner

view all comments

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

Elizabeth was basically going insane over Trea and she was basically falling in love with him.

Author's Note:
Another chapter for y'all to read, so hopefully y'all will enjoy this chapter!

But I loved writing this chapter and hopefully I will bring more chapters to y'all soon!

Have a good day/evening/night! <3