29

Warnings: partying, getting drunk, etc.

The postseason, which was a very exciting time of the year in which everyone's favorite team gets the chance of trying to win the World Series, and in which the Phillies dream of trying to win for the city of Philadelphia. And which the team fell short for the Phillies last season when they fell short to the Houston Astros. The Phillies knew trying to get back into the postseason was difficult, but trying to get to the World Series was going to be even more difficult to do. But it was the start of the Wild Card games. The games can go up to three games, but they only needed to win two of the three games. The Phillies, however, got to play the Miami Marlins which was one of the other NL East (A/N: NL is short for National League) teams to get into the postseason. For the amount of times the Phillies had played the Marlins in the regular season, the postseason wouldn't be much different from winning in the regular season. The regular season was trying to get into the postseason, and the postseason is trying to win the big trophy during the World Series.

The NL Wild Card for the Phillies was at home at Citizens Bank Park, and obviously with them being in their home ballpark was electric during the postseason and that thousands of fans were going to be packing the stadium to watch their team win some postseason games. And obviously it was going to be Elizabeth's first postseason with the Phillies and it was also Trea's first postseason in a new city and with a new team. Elizabeth loved hearing the crowd being so loud for a baseball team but even though she was in the dugout with the team all of the time, but also at the same time, the team was also very loud to begin with so Elizabeth couldn't really tell who was the loudest in the stadium, the fans or the team.

And if the Phillies win against the Marlins, the Phillies will go into the NLDS (A/N: NLDS is short for National League Division Series) and play the Atlanta Braves. The Phillies had played the Braves before in the postseason and destroyed the team out of the postseason before, so it wasn't new for the team. And plus the Phillies were good in the postseason last season and plus the Phillies were hoping to get the Marlins out of the postseason. And plus the Phillies loved sweeping teams out of the postseason just because the Phillies got hot during the postseason.

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

Game one of the wildcard series against the Marlins was a dub for the Phillies and the Phillies had to win one more in order for the Phillies to win against the Marlins then they got to go into the NLDS and play the Braves. The Phillies were hyped to hopefully get into the NLDS and play the Braves. Game one of the wildcard was one wild of a game, game two was going to be more of a wild game.

Game two of the wild card series was one of the games that was going to be important, the Phillies can win it and head to the NLDS to play the Braves or if the Marlins win, they can force a game three. But after a grand slam by Bryson Stott to give the Phillies the lead, and they knew right then and there that they were going into the NLDS and play the Braves.

After the Phillies won against the Marlins and was headed into the NLDS to play the Braves, the Phillies went into the clubhouse to go party their victory over the Marlins. And Elizabeth had to go enjoy herself with the team and had to have some drinks as well.

After all of the partying and getting drunk from winning the Wild Card series against the Marlins, Elizabeth, Trea and the team went home to go get ready for the NLDS against the Braves for the second year in a row.

Author's Note:
Back with another chapter since I was also in the mood to write another chapter. The epilogue and the dear reader for this fanfiction is done for right now, the bonus chapter needs to be worked on so I hope I will get writing on that soon as I hope to insert those chapters right when I'm done writing the rest of the other chapters first. I really wanted to write the ending bits to this fanfiction first because of the simple fact that I had them done before I finished the rest of the fanfiction.

But anyways, my birthday is in 10 days and I'm not really excited for it as I used to be. I loved celebrating my birthday as a kid but now it's not that exciting to celebrate it now as I am now an adult. But I wish I was able to have friends over but a lot of my friends are busy now with college or I never got the chance to talk to them.

Have a good day/evening/night everyone and GO PHILLIES! <3