24

As the Phillies were still destined to claim a playoff spot, they still hoped to make it into the postseason in back-to-back seasons. Even though the team struggled in the beginning, they somehow still found a way to come back and fight to claim a postseason spot.

The San Francisco Giants was still holding on to the top of the wild card spot and the Phillies were slowly catching up to have the top wild card spot, so the next set of games were going to be important to them. And obviously they have to play their best to take over the top of the wild card spot in order for them to take over the top of the wild card.

Even though the Giants were a bleh team, the Phillies will still gotta try their best to take over the wild card spot over the Giants.

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

Game 2 of the Giants series, the Phillies were slowly making a comeback to try to win the game against the Giants, they can either do a game winning homerun, have a game winning run, or try to walk it off.

Bottom of the ninth inning, the bases were getting ready to be loaded to perumably get a walk-off by Trea and to hopefully get the win. Elizabeth was in the dugout getting photos of Trea as she always does, and she was nervous that Trea wasn't going to walk it off to get the win, a couple pitches later he walked it off, and Elizabeth was trying to keep up getting photos of the walk off and she was almost about cry of the fact that Trea walked it off.

It was Trea's first walk-off in ages and Trea was proud of himself for walking it off to get a Phillies win.

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

The daycare doing their silly shanagins for the billionth time and completely soaking Trea for walking it off in the bottom of the ninth to get a Phillies victory.

Elizabeth was excited and happy for Trea getting his first walk-off with the Phillies and his first walk-off ever since he was with the Washington Nationals.

After Trea was done speaking with the media in the clubhouse, Elizabeth waited outside of the clubhouse patiently waiting for Trea so they can go home for the night.

Author's Note:
Sorry for not updating this again since I forgot I was writing a fanfiction and plus I got super busy with things, but hopefully I will slowly start writing this fanfiction again hopefully! But baseball is back and better than ever, but the Phillies are starting off slow, which I was expecting to see them do, but I hope this season gets better for the Phillies sooner or later.

Another thing was last week on Monday was my one year of editing Trea for a whole year, which I think was a great milestone for me, and almost a week ago I got my first notice from Trea Turner himself, which I think was one of the greatest days of my life.

I hope everyone also had a great Easter, and I really hope I get to write more chapters to this fanfiction soon!

GO PHILLIES!

Have a great day/evening/night everyone! <3