22

As much as Elizabeth was rarely on social media about anything, but before the upcoming homestead that evening against the Kansas City Royals, she really didn't know what would happen during that weekend, but her and Trea are going to go in blind to see what will happen.

But as much as she wanted to be there in support of her boyfriend and she loves him to death, she was worried he was going to get booed again and that was worrying Elizabeth again about. As much as he deserves a standing ovation or something from fans, and hopefully they will something he does deserve some kind of moral support from the fans. 

As much as Trea was struggling, he needed some type of support from fans this homestead, so she will wait and see what happens. 

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

When it was Trea's first at bat of the game, Elizabeth and everyone around her and in the stadium, was giving him a standing ovation for him struggling half of the season. As much as Elizabeth wants to clap for him to show support, but she had to get photos of the standing ovation.

Seeing the way fans came together and gave him a standing ovation. And as much as Elizabeth wanted to cry about the standing ovation but she kept a hold of her feelings.

And sadly enough the Phillies lost game one against the Kansas City Royals, but thank god there is another game tomorrow. But when Elizabeth got home from the game, she posted a photo of Trea to her Instagram after the standing ovation.

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

lizziespics

👤 tvturner, philliesliked by tvturner, phillies, and 100k others

liked by tvturner, phillies, and 100k others

lizziespics I'm so proud of you. I'm so proud that you keep showing up, every. single. day. I'm so proud of all the tough decisions you had to make and that even though it was hard, you stood your ground. I'm so proud that you never gave up on yourself and kept fighting for everything you love. I'm proud that despite everything you've been through, you still wake up and find ways to smile every day. I'm proud that even though you've seen so much darkness, you always continue to search for the light. I'm proud of you and how far you've come, and I'm even more excited for everything that's still to come. ❤️

tvturner baby. I love you so so much, you don't know how much you mean to me 🙁❤️
liked by creator
|
lizziespics baby, you mean so so much to me and I love you so so much 🙁❤️
liked by tvturner

phillies live laugh love Trea Turner
liked by creator and tvturner
|
lizziespics real and true! We love Trea around these parts
liked by phillies

view all comments

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

Trea means so much to her and seeing him comment under her post from the standing ovation, wanted Elizabeth to cry even more.

Author's Note:
Sorry for not updating this fanfiction as I used to, I do get busy a lot and obviously I can't work on this every single day to keep up. I really hope I get to work more on this soon. So updates to this will still be slow til I decide on how I'll finish this fanfiction. I also plan on writing a sequel as well so hopefully I'll get this fanfiction soon.

But spring training games are currently going on and I'm pretty eh with how the Phillies are doing right now, so hopefully the Phillies find ways on fixing themselves before the regular season starts next month.

Have a good day/evening/night everyone! <3