14

The next morning, Trea was still cuddling Elizabeth after their late night drive last night. They wanted to spend time together and seeing Elizabeth's story, it was cute, but it was going to speculate fans if they were in a relationship, especially the media. The media ALWAYS has to get into everything and asking about the same questions over and over again. So hopefully if Trea gets asked that question, hopefully he won't answer much about it.

Once the both of them woke up for today's game and the both of them were looking at any notifications they missed last night's and Trea got a text from Bryson and it was a article from the media and fans were speculating a relationship between the two. And of course, Trea opened the link to read the article and show Elizabeth the article.

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

Fans speculate a relationship between Philadelphia Phillies shortstop and the Philadelphia Phillies team photographer

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Fans speculate a relationship between Philadelphia Phillies shortstop and the Philadelphia Phillies team photographer

Fans are spectaculatibg a relationship between Philadelphia Phillies shortstop and the Philadelphia Phillies team photographer.

The team photographer shares a photo of the streets of New York with the caption 'late night drives❤️ @tvturner' and everyone now is speculating a relationship between the two.

Once more information breaks out we will keep you updated.

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

Once the two read the article, they were in complete shock that the media found out about their relationships literally HOURS after. So hopefully they will keep it to themselves for a bit or the media brings it up to Trea. And hopefully the Phillies front office don't find out about their relationship.

Well, now they have to get ready for the game and hopefully they will not get asked about their relationship knowing the team and the media, they will ask many questions about their relationship.

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

After the game, Trea got the question about the relationship with him and Elizabeth. Of course, he didn't mention much since he wanted to keep it private until they announce their relationship. He wanted to keep the relationship private til they were ready to publicly announce their relationship.

Author's Note:
This chapter was really was something that hopefully was a good chapter. So, hopefully everyone enjoyed this chapter!

Have a good day/evening/night everyone!