Dislcaimer. 2024

Hey Y'all,

So this series;

5 Years Too Late
New Territory
Lost
ReFound

Is my most proud books on this channel (aside from Addictions). And I wrote the first book in 2017 when I was 16. I am now almost 23, my mind set has changed a lot and I do love my original story line for this book I can't read it all back without cringing because my mentality and writing (not really my typos cause I type on my phone with my thumbs taping whatever key they want and me hoping the right words and spelling comes out lmao) has changed drastically in the past 6 years.

So with that being said the general arch of each story is still the same however more dramatic, more adult and more detailed scenes have been added as well as more character perspectives besides mainly Toby and Spencer.

In the first book Yvonne is more explored as a character and not just a side person. As well as we see Spencer's familial connections and life and how the friendships work together.

Basically all I'm doing is providing more details to the story already written by making it more mature, further explaining details I briefly brushed on and adding more plot to the already given storyline.

You may notice that the title of the chapters have names now as I edit, and the rest of the story has been unpublished, it just makes it easier for me to keep track of what was edited and what isn't, However once the entire book is edited those disclaimers will be gone and it'll just be the chapter numbers. And the story originally written in 2017 will not exist🥹

Trust me I hated when they did that to AFTER because AFTER was way better as a Harry styles fanfic then the way it is in the movies. But I promise you these updates are the opposite of what happened to after. This is giving more details, more plot and more love to our characters instead of taking it away.

If you choose to stick around during this editing time you may be surprised the outcome at the end, and I just don't mean the updated storyline 😉

Just bare with me as Ive gotta go through 4 books!

Also to those reading, a lot of work goes through writing. And putting starts on select chapters instead of them all is kind of discouraging. The upvotes aren't to "like your favourite chapter" they are like encouragement to the author stating you like the work that they worked so hard on.

So please if you're gonna read, add the upvote. It's legit one second before going to the next chapter, it doesn't cost anything, it's very accessible. It is the easiest thing. Please.