Chapter 25: Territorial

One month later
Friday October 23rd

Toby

"Babe I'm gonna run into the store I need some things" Yvonne says as we exit the doctors office

"I'll come in with you"

"No it's okay, I'll just run in, it'll be quick. Just start the car, it's cold tonight" she chuckles as she kisses my cheek.

Just had a check up on our baby, hearing her heartbeat and seeing her moving on the ultrasound is amazing it seems so surreal, she's so tiny.

Marianne.

My three girls.

Mia, Elissa and Marianne.

Hanna

"Come on, the group is finally even, we gotta go back to your house for game night!" I cheer

"Oh my god yes!" Emily gushes

"What's game night?" Kelsey asks

"Drunk charades, couple edition!" Aria laughs

"Oh my god yes we're so in" Kelsey sings

Ugh I love this.

I love that Spencer is happy with Marco.

I love how he treats her like she is his world.

I love that Kelsey gets along with her and that they can all be friendly.

I love how down to earth and fun Kelsey and Ethan are, it's like we've known each other forever.

I won't lie it's weird not having Toby around and I would love to have fun all together but Spencer isn't ready to parade around her relationship.

She isn't hiding it, she's going around on dates with Marco. She helped him settle into his apartment but he stays a lot at her house, she just doesn't know how to mention it to Toby especially considering.

But I love our little friend group.

I love the happiness we all feel. And it's nice to not see Aria share her little comments about Spencer's relationship.

Well if I'm being honest, we all know that Spence and Marco slept together on their first date, but we decided not to tell Aria to avoid comments about this new relationship.

"Alright call the Ubers let's go!" Charlotte urges

"You do it Jason, alcohol barely hits you"

"Cheaps, all of you" he chuckles as he orders the Ubers for us.

"Let's wait outside. I want fresh air" Spencer sings as she pulls Marco with her.

Spencer

"Babe we better win charades. I literally never lose. Well only once but yeah we better win" I say to him

"We will babe"

"I love you" I blurt "oh my god.. fucking drunk Spence"

"Babe it's okay it's sweet" he chuckles as he tilts my head up to him "I love you too" he says as he presses his lips to mine.

I stand there, completely losing myself in him.

Toby

I hear some commotion coming from across the street.

I glance over to see Spencer, Hanna another blonde girl and two guys I don't recognize

I see Spencer start making out with one of the guys and before I can even realize I find myself walking over there