Chapter 49:Enjoy

Alex

I know my mum is doing this for Spencer and Alison because she cares about them.

But I also know that Spencer won't take this lightly.

I've been around her for a little over a week and I already feel like I know her so well.

I mean we are twins so I guess it comes with that.

But I know Spencer will hate that Mum did this for her because she's giving away her freedom.

I want to tell Spencer so she knows but I don't want to betray my mum.

I feel like if Spencer at least has a big memory with mum then it wouldn't bother her as much. So I think I'm gonna push her to plan her engagement party soon. That way at least mum can attend and enjoy some festivities as a family

"Whatcha up to?" I question as I join Spencer on the couch

"Nothing really. Why?"

"I was just thinking. What if I help you plan your engagement party"

"Oh God" she sighs before quickly collecting herself "that reaction was towards planning it. Once I do that I know for a fact my time is limited. But your right. I should enjoy one party before everything in my life changes"

"Don't think so negatively I'm sure things will turn around. But let's stay positive. We've got a party to plan"

"Your right. Call Hanna though. She'd never let me live it down if I didn't include her" Spencer chuckles

20 mins later

We are currently in the house with Melissa, Charlotte, Hanna, Emily, Alison and Aria.

"Alright let's get the festivities planned out!" Hanna gushes and I can't help but laugh

"Alright moment of truth Spence. Maid of Honour?" Alison asks

Spencer's eyes dart back and forth from everyone in the room before sighing.

"I don't want to sound like I have Un forgiveness in my heart but the decision would've been more easy a few months ago."

Arias face drops as she looks down.

I don't know exactly what went down between them but Spencer did tell me Aria really hurt her with her comments.

"Aria I love you but I'm just starting to get over what you said. And what Ezra said. And I know I'll regret it if I uninvite him and don't put you be up there with me. But I am in no place to make you my maid of honour. I'm sorry. "

"It sucks I won't lie but I get it and I appreciate you still even including Ezra and I" Aria says softly and Spencer nods

"With that being said I really don't know." She nervously chuckles

"Melissa you've been in my life forever but it was really just the last nearly decade that really sealed the deal on us and those last 8 years have meant the world to me. Very grateful to have been close to you and that we got over the generational curse. Alison, you've also been there for me since the start. Who knew you were actually family? But we always treated each other like we were, and we r bene through things only family would've been through. Char, from the moment Jason started teasing you and calling you  his friend I knew someday you'd be part of my family. Melissa and Alison didn't believe it. Melissa as your friend was  joking that you could do better and would never go to him. But I knew, and you and I clicked from the moment we met till now. You're literally like my big sister, well a second one. You've been family to me for the past decade. You'd go to war for me and you're always there for anything, never got sick of me especially the past couple of years when you were the only sibling I had around often and I'd call you and pop over anytime I was sad. Hanna and Emily, I've never had a dull moment with either of you since we met, you guys are funny, fun, loving, caring, strong, amazing women and I'm very grateful to have grown with you guys and really and truly it would be an honour to have any of you guys up there with me."