Chapter 30 - Welcome Marilyn

Emily
2 days later
October 27th

Yvonne's parents pushed for an autopsy despite the cause of her death being evident.

So her burial is being delayed. Toby, Brandon and April have all come to agreement in planning her send off despite protests from Yvonne's parents and sister.

It's hard. Like I haven't known Yvonne for that long but she was a great woman. She was my friend

As much as I love Toby and Spencer they did her dirty and she didn't deserve it. That's not my place and they made their peace but I still felt bad for her through it all.

I just, I feel really bad. She has this beautiful little girl here that she was so excited to meet, that she carried and she didn't even get to hold her. She didn't even get to know her or see her face or hear her cries.

I know Grace and Lilly aren't technically mine but God knows I'd be nothing without them.

I can't even imagine what Yvonne was thinking or feeling in her final moments.

I'm sure you can feel when your slipping away, and that's probably so scary, to just accept it and hope for the best for your child.

Even in death she was a strong woman.

And to our surprise Jenna has made a return to town.

Whoopie fucking do!

And she's close to Yvonne's sister.

No surprise Jenna is on the drama side of things.

Toby is currently at the hospital with his baby.

"Spence what is your problem?" I ask

"Yea, I've seen a bad case of food poisoning but this is ridiculous. You're extremely pale and you rush to throw up basically every 15 minutes." Ali adds.

Spencer is plastered to the couch under a massive blanket with a bag.

The past two days she has spent away from the hospital because she's been sick. We all thought it was food poisoning but this is ridiculous

"How do you feel?" I ask

Spencer

How do i feel?

Well this feeling is familiar, but isn't all nausea?

Emily

"Oh" Alison and Spencer say in unison as they look up at each other.

"Oh what?" i asked confused.

Spencer rips the blanket off and quickly runs upstairs followed by Alison and I run after them.

After throwing up again in her washroom, she sits on the toilet.

"Are you sure" Alison asks

"I think so. Look in there" Spence points and mumbles

"Look where? I am so confused"

Just then it clicks in and i feel so stupid.

A pregnancy test.

Jeez. Toby just welcomed a baby and he's gonna have another?

Unless it's Marco.

Oh God.

Not more half siblings.

I love them I really do but this is like a tv show.

"Oh!" i gasp and Alison chuckles