Chapter 41: Welby

Spencer

We have been following the gps information on Kirk for hours. It's almost 11pm.

It's been tricky because the phone connection has been cutting off, but we finally got really close to them.

We are currently driving through some mainly Forrest sights on the brick of rosewood and Philly.

The whole car ride I've felt disconnected.

Feeling so lost, like i don't even know myself.

I'm trying to focus on Ali but my mind keeps sinking back to my tragic life.

God how i just want to drink. Drink all this pain away.

But I can't. This baby better realize how much I really care about my children cause me not drinking right now is all for the sake of it.

"Hanna their car stopped so just don't go in so quickly" I tell her

"I should go in quickly, smash his car so he can't get away again" she says

"Yeah don't do that, and remember he has Ali so be careful" Emily states

I rest my hand on her leg to comfort her 

"What the hell?" Aria mutters as we see Alison run quickly from the left over to the bushes on the right.

"Alison!" Emily yells

"Oh my god!" Aria gasps when she sees Kirk emerge from the bushes with a gun in his hand.

"Hanna slow down!" I yell

Suddenly the car jolts forward quickly

"Oh my God!" Emily yells as we see Hanna smash into him.

I close my eyes and brace for impact when The car abruptly comes to a stop.

I slowly open my eyes and see kirk inside the windshield in-front of Hanna, blood oozing out of his mouth.

Everyone is too stunned to move or speak.

I see Alison stand beside his body.

"Ding dong the bitch is dead" she blurts and chuckles

Leave it to Alison to make a joke at a time like this.

"I'm gonna be sick" I mutter. "Han unlock the door" I say, feeling my insides dying to come out

"Hanna please" I beg, feeling it coming up

"Han?" Emily calls

"Oh god" I gag.

Aria reaches over Hanna and unlocks the door in perfect time.

I swing it open and don't even have a chance to get out of the car before I'm spewing chunks.

"What do we do?" Emily asks

"Call the cops" Aria says

"Yeah, He tries to kill Spencer, he kidnapped me and was ready to kill me and make an example out of me. It's self defence"

"No" Hanna shakes her head

"Han, you accidentally hit him. You wouldn't get in trouble for that"

"It was a accident right?" Emily questions

"No!" She states again before shaking her head "I mean it was but no. We aren't saying anything"

"Hanna be serious. They are gonna see he dropped off the face of the earth. No one is gonna question our motifs if we call the police. He had a gun in his hand. We can even add to the story and say he demanded I got out of the car so he could finish what he started and he was holding Alison at gun point. My text will prove that's true. And you saw the only way out was to hit him with the car. Or we say the truth! He ran infront of the car" I say as I sit back in the car and close the door.