Chapter 34 : Obsessed At First Sight

A.N: I'd suggest listening to, "Song 2 U" - Victorious, "You Don't Know Me" Victorious, "She's So Gone" Lemonade Mouth, and "Determinate" Lemonade Mouth, just to get into the mood of the chapter for the flashback. But you don't have to, it's not a must :) also buckle up, longest chapter yet.

Toby
Monday November 3rd
6:12am

I come downstairs looking for Spencer to find her asleep on the couch.

"Morning" I whisper in her ear.

She stirs slowly before her eyes flutter open.

"Good morning" she gives me a small smile as I kiss her cheek " you're awfully cheery today"

"I just realized that even though I have awful days you are always there for me"

"Just realized?" She questions as she sits up

" No I said that wrong" I chuckle " I just meant that no matter what it's nice to know I have someone who's has my back. Like I'm just feeling better today and I love you"

"I get it babe I was teasing. I love having that too, and I love you too" she smiles "breakfast?"

"Sure, but I'm making it"  I smile as I pull her up from the couch.

"Ouu, so that means I get to just pull up a chair and fan myself while I watch you work" she smirks as she follows me to the kitchen, sitting on a stool as I head to the fridge.

I shake my head and chuckle.

"If it'll make you feel better, why not"

"Good morning!" Mia says as she runs out

"Good morning Princess!" I chirp

"Good morning darling" she smile

"You're cooking? Oh great! I can already taste the blueberry waffles and chocolate chip pancakes" Mia gushes

"Have you been spoiling our girls?"

"Maybe" I winks, "go wake Elissa and you both can help me make them"

"I'm licking the batter!" She cheers as she runs to Elissa

"Buying their love with sweets. Thats foul" she shake my head

"You just jealous cause I have more points" I stick out my tongue

"Ha!" I laugh "honey, I've racked up my points, and I earn them daily, mamas don't gotta buy points" I tease

"We shall see about that baby" he winks as he kisses my forehead.

One hour later
Spencer

"You're gonna be great baby, don't be nervous" I tell Elissa as I pass her in her room fixing her skirt.

"But what if they don't like me. What if they think I'm weird"

"Why would they think you're weird?" I question as I squat down to be face to face with her.

"Cause I missed the first two months of school, Mia went and I'm in the class but I've never been there. Mia says the teacher talks about me and everyone asks her where her twin is and if she made me up. Now I'm going to go and they will ask me why I wasn't there. I don't know what to say"