CHAPTER ~ 11

Posting early today, since you guys achieved the target vote on the last chapter and also it's Sunday>>>

POV :~ HRIDYA

"Come on, time for cake cutting".

I nodded my head and left from there along with him and Aadya.

The three-tier cake was placed in the middle of the hall.

I stood along with Aarav ji. Aadya was in my arms and the rest of the family members were standing behind us.

I took the small hands of my baby in my hands and Aarav ji held the knife in his hand. I looked at him and he nodded his head slowly. Mine and Aadya's hands touched his and we cut the cake together.

Everyone cheered and clapped.

We fed a little bite of cake to Aadya.

"Ek dusre ko bhi khilaiye", one of the guest standing in front of us said.

[Feed each other too].

He looked towards me and then took a bite of cake in his hand and forwarded it towards me.

I took the bite and did the same with him.

My fingers brushed lightly with his lips and my heart started racing.

I calmed my racing heart down.

Dinner started and guests started leaving from the party one-by-one after taking leave from us.

Most of them shook their hands with me and smiled. One of the guests in the party said, "You both look really good together, I'm glad that you moved on Mr. Kashyap".

I looked at Aarav ji's face and he just smiled at him dryly.

Kshitij came towards us.

"I'll leave now", he smiled.

"Sure", Aarav ji said and smiled.

Kshitij looked at me and hugged me.

"Take care", he said and pecked on my forehead lightly. My eyes fell on Aarav ji who was looking away from us.

"I'll, you too take care of you".

"When will we meet next?", he asked.

"Soon", I replied and broke our hug.

He bid a bye to me and left.

"Close friends, huh?", Aarav ji muttered with a straight look on his face.

I took a deep breathe inside and said, "He is like a brother to me!".

He looked at me into my eyes and asked, "And are you like a sister to him?".

I thinned my eyebrows in confusion and he walked away from there.

~~~

I went inside my room and saw Rahul and Aarav ji sitting inside the room on the bed. They looked at me as soon as I stepped inside.

"Did I disturb you both?", I asked with a smile.

They both shook their heads. My phone was on the side table. I went near to pick it up but suddenly they both turned their faces away from me.

"Is something wrong?", I asked slowly. Rahul shook his head.

"Why are you hiding your faces from me?", I asked.

Rahul turned towards me. I looked at his eyes. Red and watery.

They were crying. Shit, I came inside at wrong time. But how can I leave them now?