CHAPTER ~ 55

POV :- AARAV

"Nikita is pregnant."

My eyes widened with shock immediately and I spoke,

"What? Really? Why does no one knows? It's such a big news."

She immediately signalled me to lower my voice and I nodded my head.

She murmured,

"She doesn't want to tell this to anyone now. They're planning to go out for a few days after two weeks. She wants to surprise Aryan ji there."

"Really?".

She nodded her head.

I hugged her immediately and muttered into her ear,

"Finally, a good news."

She caressed my head slowly.

I seperated ourselves and asked,

"But how many weeks has it been now? Atleast she needs to visit the doctor na!".

She nodded her head and replied timidly,

"She discovered this today itself. She too was surprised and said that it was completely unplanned. And... And she is equally worried that... How will Aryan ji react..you know."

I smiled a little, caressed her cheek and spoke,

"Tell her to relax and don't think much. I know my brother. He'll be the happiest to hear this news."

A wide smile formed on her lips.

"But please, don't tell it to anyone now. She needs to confirm it with the doctor too."

"Hridya, I don't break my promises," I replied.

"I know," she spoke in a low voice.

"She must be so happy na," she murmured in a low voice nuzzling her face into my chest.

After few minutes of silence, I whispered in her ear,

"Will you also surprise me like this, someday?".

She lifted her eyes to look into mine and then shifted closer to me. I laid my body on my back and she placed her head on my chest.

She was fidgeting her fingers upon my chest and shook her head slowly.

"I'll not be able to keep something hidden from you, for even a minute," and placed a kiss on my chest.

My lips curved into a smile and I kissed on the crown of her head.

"Aarav ji," I hummed in response.

"You should join your office from tomorrow itself."

"Why Hridya?".

"Aryan ji must be dealing with lots of work pressure. He'll get to spend some time with Nikita. She'll feel happy."

"I will," I replied confidently.

Should I ask her?
Should I tell her what's running in my mind?
She is timid.
I know she'll never ask me directly.

"Jaan," she hummed.

"Can I ask you, something? Only if you're.. comfortable. You understand na."

She chuckled, "I'm comfortable enough with you Aarav ji. You can ask me."

"I know you're shy and you'll never initiate this topic that's why I'm asking you. Are you.. I mean.. do you..have any problem..if we-".

She cut me off in the middle itself and replied,