CHAPTER ~ 26

POV :~ AARAV

I don't know why but I wasn't able to stop myself from confessing my feelings infront of her. I just don't know why.

My heart, my daughter. I cannot see her struggle like that. And remaining away from her is the toughest thing for me to do.

"Aarav ji, please be strong. If you'll behave like this then think about Aadya. She is still just a child", she tried to console me.

"What do I do Hridya? Tell me?", I asked while still crying silently.

"Aarav ji, please calm down na, I cannot see you crying like this, stop crying right now", she said in a little loud voice and I moved my gaze to look up at her.

She separated herself from me a little and tried to get up. She got up first then held me by my biceps. She tried to lift me up.

I stood up from my place. She took me to the bed and I rested my body against the hoverboard.

She took my hand in hers and muttered, "I understand your problem. But aapki tabiyet already kharab hai, aur kharab karna chahte hai ro kar? tensed hokar? Aadya ko hum sambhal rahe hai na! Kisi Tarah kuch din aur sambhal lenge.. aap patience rakhiye Aarav ji".

[But your health is already bad, and you want to make it worse by crying? By getting tensed? I'm taking care of Aadya, right? Somehow, I will control Aadya for a few more days.. keep patience, Aarav ji."]

She wiped my tears off and I nodded my head. She made me lay on the bed and sat there on the edge of the bed beside my head until I slept.

~~~~

Days skip>>>

Days passed by quite late. I think that's what happens when you're in your struggling days. Time seems to be stuck around. An hour feels like an entire day and a day feels like an entire month.

I was healing now. Actually, I'm much healed by now. Ulcers on my body has reduced to bare minimum.

Rashes of my body has disappeared. Doctor is coming to check me this evening and finally after that I'll be able to go closer to my baby love.

Only I know what I've went through in the last eight days. Remaining away from her was the toughest thing to do in this world.

The most helpful person throughout these eight days of my sickness proved to be Hridya. She was around me most of the times. Also, she took care of Aadya so nicely. Whenever she cried, Hridya consoled her in the most careful way.

She did things that would keep Aadya connected with me. We even video called, although we were in the same house.

Now I know, how lucky I'm to have her as my second wife. The way she handled things, no one could have been able to do it.

She not only took care of Aadya as a good mother but also took care of me, remained by my side in my rough days as a good wife.

I couldn't deny that now I was feeling more connected with her. And I can say that I was ready to give our relationship a chance that could help us tackle every problem of our life just like this. I'll not be able to love her ever in my life but I was ready to accept her as my wife~

"Aarav ji, Aarav ji", Hridya stepped inside the room while calling my name.

I hummed looking at her.

She came near the bed and forwarded me a shirt. I raised an eyebrow.

"Wear this now, the doctor is coming upstairs in a few minutes", she muttered.

"Toh kya hogaya Hridya", I laughed.

"The doctor is a 'she'", she looked away.

I laughed listening to her and took the shirt from her hands.

"You too are a 'she' I think", I teased knowingly while wearing the shirt.

"Uhmmm- but I'm your wife", she argued cutely and then changed her statement, "I mean I'm family".

I let out a soft laughter from my mouth. I know we've been getting close but I also know that she as well as me knows our limits.

She moved outside the room and came back inside along with the doctor.

She checked me and then confirmed that I am healed now. I can come in contact with people. I can start working.
I felt so happy and as soon as she left my gaze shifted to Hridya and I muttered, "Please bring Aadya to me".

"Yes Aarav ji, I'll bring her to you, but right now she is having a nap", and my face turned again into a sad one.

"Don't worry, she is sleeping now. That means she'll be awake at night. You'll be able to play with her", she said while smiling.

I nodded my head and cheered myself up again.

I started to get up from my place but she stopped me.

"Kya hua? Niche toh Jaa sakte hun na Mai ab?", I questioned out of frustration.

[What happened, I can go downstairs now na?].

"But you're still weak Aarav ji", she argued.

"No more Hridya please, am fed up of staying in one room only. Don't stop me now", I stated in a loud voice.

She nodded her head and emptied my way.

I moved straight away to Aryan's room.

Nikita was sitting on the sofa with Avi and feeding him while Aadya was sleeping on the bed.

"Bhaiya, you, here?", Nikita looked at me with shock.

"Yaa doctor confirmed that I can see her now, Can I come in?", I asked standing on the entrance of her room.

"Ya sure, ofcourse", she stood up from her place, after correcting her dress.

I stepped inside and moved towards the bed on which she was sleeping.
I sat down on the bed beside her head.

I kept on adoring my princess. Her thick eyelashes falling upon her cute cheeks. Her beautiful hair. Everything.

While I was adoring her, little Avi came to me with his small steps and touched my legs.

I picked him up in my arms and kissed on his cheeks.

"Balepapaa", he muttered in his childish tone.

"Yes beta, my prince", I answered.

"Babu cho lahi hai", he muttered cutely while pointing towards Aadya.

"Uthaao na -babu ko", he added.

"Babu will wake up soon beta, then we will play with her, okay my boy", I caressed his back slowly.

He started jiggling in my arms to step down on the floor. I kept him back on the floor and he walked back with his slow cute steps to his mother who was  sitting on the sofa.

I picked up Aadya in my arms and muttered to Nikita, "I'm taking her along with me".
She nodded her head with a smile.

I stepped inside my room. Hridya was setting the bedsheet properly on the bed.

She saw me and muttered, "I knew aap Aadya ke paas hi Gaye honge".

I laughed and replied, "How can I stay more away from her?".

After she was done with the bedsheet, I kept Aadya on the bed in the middle and sat beside her.

I kept on staring her until she woke up finally at night.