CHAPTER ~ 15

🎯 105 votes!!!

POV :~ AARAV

She left the room to fill the jug of water.

It was cold outside and I also had cold so I thought of informing her to bring warm water for me.

I secured Aadya with pillows around her and left the room to find kitchen.

This house was modern, yet simple unlike ours.
I finally found a room from where the lights were beaming out.

'It must be kitchen', I thought. I stepped closer and suddenly I heard, "Leave me". It was Hridya's voice. I can recognise her voice now.

"You dared to push me? I'm the one who can give you happiness and you pushed me?", came a manly voice.
I became curious to know who is he? What the hell is he speaking? Is he forcing her?

I stood at the entrance of the kitchen from where everything was visible to me.

"I don't need you", she started crying.

He pushed himself back against her and tried to rub her body against his chest and tears started falling down from her eyes. She started crying loudly and my blood rushed under my skin.

Whoever he is, I'll kill him for touching her. I know I don't love her, we don't have anything as such between us- but she is my wife. She needs to be respected. Her respect is my respect now.

I was about to step inside the kitchen when he spoke, "Does your husband loves you? Does he satisfy you? I'm sure he wouldn't. He must be hating you".

I was taken aback by his words. Who is he to talk about me and my wife's bedroom activities?

"And who are you to decide this and talk about my personal life?", she pushed him away with all her strength.

He came near her again and tried to kiss her. How dare he? Fucking bastard!
This time, he crossed his limit.

"DARE TO TOUCH HER AND I SWEAR I'LL BREAK YOUR HAND", I shouted loudly.

I stepped inside the kitchen and he stepped away from her.
Hridya came running to me and tried to hide herself behind my back.

I held his collars tightly and groaned in a loud voice, "How dare you touch my wife? Who are you? Do you know with who's wife you were playing this stunt with?".

He tried to get rid of my grip.
Hridya was crying behind my back.
Her voice was clearly audible.
I wasn't able to control my anger and I slapped him hardly on his face.

"I'll rip your heart out from your chest", I started slapping him again and again on his cheeks.

A lady came from behind and held my hands.
"I'm begging you, please leave him".

"Do you know, what he just did? Do you even know whom are you trying to save?", I asked loudly in utter disbelief.

"Please, please leave him. He'll die", she pleaded in a low voice.

"He deserves to die", I slapped again on his right cheek and he was about to fall on the floor.

"Please, please I've a son, please leave him", she joined her hands infront of me and I felt miserable.

How can she save him? He is her husband, he did such a thing and she is trying to save him. Great.

"He is alive, only because of you and your son. Take him away from my  sight", I yelled.

He walked away from there along with his wife.

If it wasn't about his wife and their son- I would have definitely broke his head.