CHAPTER ~ 49

Do vote guys!!!!

POV :~ HRIDYA

"Yes, I've bought all the necessities, Hridya. Don't worry," Aarav ji said on call.

"And I've ordered the cake, tomorrow I'll go and bring it from the bakery myself," I stated.

"Fine, am driving. I'll be home soon."

"Drive safe," I disconnected the call and sat on the bed beside Aadya who was having a peaceful sleep.

It's her birthday tomorrow.

One month passed by with the speed of light. This week was so busy for both of us, me and him.

Just yesterday, we went for shopping new dresses for our girl. We bought at least five pairs of dresses for her and all because of Aarav ji because he was liking almost all the dresses which the salesman was showing us.

Also, my dear Aadya has started taking steps by her own now. Although she falls frequently but yes, she walks on her own.

Her "pppppp" has changed to "pppaaaappaaa" and "mmmma" to proper "mmaammaa".

I still remember, we were sitting in the hall on one sunday evening and she was playing along with Avi.

The voice of her cry hit my ears and I ran towards her. Her toy had broken down and so she was crying. I picked her up in my arms and was consoling her to not cry and suddenly she cried, "mmaaaammmaaaa".

This was the first time when she was crying, but I was happy. My eyes had become teary and I hugged her so tightly that day.

That was the day when I didn't allow Aarav ji to hug me and sleep and I slept hugging Aadya throughout the night. Just Aadya and her 'mmaammma'.

The day of tomorrow was perfectly planned.

Satyanarayan katha in the morning, celebrating Aadya's birthday with the orphans and 'Anna seva' for the poor ones in the temple at noon, party at evening.

It's 11p.m. Just a hour left for her to turn 'one'.

Five minutes passed by and he entered inside the room. He kept the bags aside and took his night clothes with him to washroom.

He returned back in his loose pyjama and t-shirt and jumped on the bed directly.

"Seems Mr. Aarav Kashyap isn't hungry today," I smiled and shifted myself towards him.

He took me in his arms as our bodies rested against the hoverboard and muttered, "I already had my dinner outside with one of my clients, Mrs. Kashyap."

He was caressing my arm with his fingers and we closed our eyes and didn't realize when we slept in the same position.

My eyes opened hurriedly when the alarm of my phone rang and even he woke up from his sleep.

I rubbed my eyes and turned of the alarm.

12:00.

I picked up Aadya and laid her on my lap. Her eyes were closed.

I bent down a little, held her small hands and muttered, "Happy Birthday my princess."

He held her another hand and muttered, "Happy birthday betu. Papa loves you!"

I smiled and spoke in a childish voice, "Mumma loves you too," I eyed him and muttered again, "More than papa."

He chuckled and I lifted her up in my arms. I kissed on her cheeks and he kissed on her forehead but because of the movement, Aadya whined in her sleep and I quickly placed her down on the mattress.