CHAPTER ~ 41

Do vote guys!!!!

POV ~ AARAV

After Aadya drifted back to her sleep and the movie had already finished a good time ago, we had our dinner in the room.

I and Hridya were sitting by the window.

We called at home and talked with our family for good minutes. Hridya also called her mother and even I talked with her. She was happy when she found us happy.

Hridya's eyes were continuously staring me.

I shrugged my shoulder and asked, "What?".

She shook her head slowly, "I'm.. I'm just.. happy."

I smiled, "That was the sole purpose of bringing you on vacations."

She was quiet.

"Shall we move to bed?" she nodded her head.

We made our way towards the bed and shifted inside the blanket as the window was open and slight cold air was coming in. Her back was facing me.

I don't know why I felt that she was turning emotional all of a sudden. I could feel her body shaking.

I snaked my hands around her waist deliberately and pulled her closer to me. I lifted myself a little up to look at her face and I was right.

Her cheeks were wet and she was silently sobbing.

I hugged her from behind and placed me chin on her shoulder.

"Kya hogaya Hridya? Kyu ro rahi ho?".

[What happened Hridya? Why are you crying?]

She was silent and her body was slightly shivering.

"Nahi bataogi toh mai samjhunga mujhse khush nahi ho."

[If you'll not tell me then I'll accept that you're unhappy with me.]

She slowly spoke in a low voice,

"I've never felt this happy, loved and cared. These are the tears of happiness because I myself don't know why am I crying," I smiled and gave a small peck on her shoulder absentmindedly.

She turned towards me slowly and looked into my eyes, "You're the first man in my life who has made me feel special."

I let out a soft laugh and replied, "This is the 100th time you're telling me this, Hridya."

"I cannot help, this feels dreamy. Aarav ji...",

I hummed.

"Will you change after the vacations to your previous self?".

Why is she thinking this way?

"Don't you trust me Hridya?".

She nodded and spoke, "I do. I trust you but... but I do not trust my fate."

I wrapped my arms around her and asked, "Why is that so?".

Her breathe paused for a second.

"You know about my past life, Aarav ji!".

"Yes, I know...

...Is there something more that I should know about you, hn?" I asked softly.

She nodded her head.

"Are you comfortable sharing it with me?".

She was silent.

"It's okay Hridya. No one's forcing you. You can share it with me whenever you want to, oky?".