CHAPTER ~ 47

Do vote guys!!!!

POV :~ AARAV

"He is my friend Aarav ji," she muttered.

How can someone be so innocent?
She'll never understand this way.

"Okay fine, whatever it is, I just want to clear one thing up," she nodded her head.

I cupped her cheeks and muttered while looking directly into her eyes intensely,

"No one touches my wife. No one. Whether he is your friend, your classmate, your colleague, anyone, no man should dare to touch you, understand?".

She smiled lightly and said,
"You're being too protective Aarav ji."

I pulled her closer to me and held her nape from behind to press my forehead against her.

"I'm a very possesive husband Hridya. The way he was playing with your bangles tonight, I wanted to push him away. I hate everytime when he hugs you, that's only my right.

My blood was boiling when I saw his fingers touching your cheeks and your neck. I would have not thought even for a second before breaking his hand for making my wife feel uncomfortable, if he wasn't your childhood friend."

Her heart was beating fast and heavily. I was able to hear it because of the silence around us.

"No man is allowed to touch my wife. Only I'll touch her. I'll protect her. I'll love her. Only I."

I finished and wrapped my arms around her to calm her beating heart down.

Her heart rate became even slowly.

"Aarav ji," she called.

"Yes Hridya."

Her eyes were closed and in a low voice she muttered against my chest,

"I love you."

This time, my heart started beating fastly. Racing against the time. Pounding inside my chest.

My eyes fell directly on Kavya's photograph that was placed on the side table. My breathing became uneven but every high feeling of mine lowered down immediately when she muttered again,

"I don't need any answers, I just confessed my feelings.

My heart beat returned back to normal.

It's not like I don't feel for her. I do. But giving it the name of 'love', I was finding it difficult. I had no regrets that I was getting this close to her but these unknown feelings were not allowing me to accept that it was love.

"You know what I feel, right?" I asked her and she nodded her head.

"Actions speaks louder than words, you don't have to reply me in words. I'm happy," she said  and my lips curved into a smile.

"Still angry?", she asked.

"I cannot get angry from you. Your voice and touch melts me," I whispered in her ears and she blushed.

"Why did you remove your anklets?",I asked.

"They're heavy Aarav ji,".

"Don't you have a light one,".

"Yes, I have. Should I wear them daily?"

I nodded my head, "I like it's sound. It tells me you're around."

She chuckled, "Okay I'll wear them tomorrow morning."

"Help me sleep, I'm tired," I muttered lazily.

"Come in my arms, let me help you," she murmured in my ears.