CHAPTER ~ 59

POV :- AARAV

The moment I saw her when she was talking to someone on call, I knew something was definitely wrong. I asked her, but she didn't answer me.

I'm driving myself to home after a long day at office, it's quite late, I hope that she is awake.

Aryan is sitting beside me on the passenger's seat. Cool, that we sorted things. I was sure that we would sort it out, but so soon was unexpected.

"Don't you think you should spend some time with Nikita and take her for a vacation?", I decided to pierce the silence.

"Yeah, we're going. After two weeks. On my birthday."

"Good," I replied and he passed me a smile.

"Things good between you and bhabhi?", he asked after a pause.

"Yeah! Of course."

He hummed.

"When can I hear the good news then?", he teased and I passed him a glare.

"Kidding. You confessed your love to her?".

I nodded.

"Then we can expect soon," he teased again and I shouted, "SHUT UP!"

He laughed.

After a long pause he spoke,

"Bhaiya, I know we keep personal and professional life seperate, still. I'm really sorry for what happened in office that night. I should've asked you before itself."

"Not your fault Aryan. You tried to just help me, thank you for whatever you did in the past month for me. You were a great support."

His face became neutral as he spoke,

"Galti bhi toh meri hi thi na bhaiya. Naa Mai bhabhi ko jaane deta, na wo sab-"

I cut him off in the middle and spoke,

"Are you mad? Why're you still stuck there? What's done is done. And it wasn't your mistake. It was just fate."

He nodded his head and I patted his shoulder.

I parked the car as I reached home. It was 12.

We entered inside, but no one was there.

I made my way towards my room while he made his way towards his.

I opened the door of the room only to find out Hridya, Nikita, Avi and Aadya sleeping together on the bed peacefully.

I felt Aryan approaching me, he was about to speak when I signalled him to stay quiet as I didn't wanted to disturb the kids, also Nikita. She's pregnant, she needs to have undisturbed sleep.

Standing beside me, he darted his eyes inside the room.

I crossed my arms across my chest, leaning by the door as he spoke,

"Nikita loves Bhabhi."

I replied in a low voice,

"Hridya loves Nikita too."

He hummed, "They've formed a bond like us. It feels so good to see our wives together like sisters. Isn't it?".

I nodded my head with a gentle smile.

"I think I'll have to accompany you today," I spoke.

"Ofcourse Bhai, you're most welcome."

"Just don't try to do that non-sense act with me that you tried to do last time in your sleep," I muttered and he laughed silently.