CHAPTER ~ 38

Do vote guys!!! 🤝

POV :~ AARAV

My decision of planning this trip was going right. I just wanted Hridya to be happy.

After that night's conversation with Aryan, something has changed inside me. I wanted to see her happy. I wanted to take care of her. I wanted us to come closer emotionally.

And thus, I planned this trip, because I spend the major time of my day at office. It would have been impossible in home.

Hridya was adoring us as I and Aadya were playing.

Aadya was equally happy as this was her very first vacation outside.

"Wanna do local shopping?".
She nodded her head.

We stood up from there.

We visited several local shops by the side of the beach.

My eyes fell on a beautiful bracelet made up of shells.
I bought it immediately as Hridya was busy in buying some toys for Aadya.

I kept it in my pocket and joined them.

Aadya was so excited to find different kind of toys. She bought balloons.

Hridya and I liked a statue of Jagannath temple and thus we bought that. One shell, six keychains, one funky necklace for Hridya that's it.

While we were walking more, we reached towards the local food vendors. I looked at Hridya as she was making unusual faces.

"Any problem Hridya?".

She nodded her head and asked, "Can we leave, please?".

Her voice showed discomfort and I nodded my head.

As we reached back to the hotel and stepped inside our room, hridya immediately disappeared inside the washroom.

From outside, her coughing sound was audible as if she was vomiting.

I knocked on the door and asked, "Hridya, are you okay? Open the door. Let me come in."

No reply came from the other side.

"Open the door Hridya."

Sounds of coughing.

"Hridya, am getting tensed!".

After few minutes of silence, the door swung open.

I immediately held her arms and questioned, "Are you okay? What happened?".

She nodded her head slowly and replied, "Smell. Sea food- it was so smelly."

Oh my God- I should have guessed, she is a pure vegetarian.

I wrapped my arms around her back to make her sit on the bed.

"Should I bring some medicines?".

She shook her head, "I'm fine now."

"Sure?".

"Hmm", she hummed.

Aadya was seeing her with her keen eyes and crawled towards her mother.

"Mmmmma", she hugged her with her small arms and Hridya smiled hugging her back.

"Aw, only my daughter cares! See", she spoke in a childish voice.

I laughed and sat beside them.

"It's not like that, papa also cares mumma", I looked into Hridya's eyes as her cheeks turned into a shade of pink.