CHAPTER ~ 21

POV :~ HRIDYA

We then decided to have dinner outside itself, so we made our way towards restaurant.

Nikita, Aryan ji and Avi sat on one side of the table and we three sat on the opposite side of the table.

As, Aadya was playing in Aarav ji's arms, I forwarded my arms towards Avi and he instantly came in my arms. I made him sit on my lap and started talking with him in childish voice.

The food was ordered. While I was playing with Avi, Aadya's eyes fell on us and she started struggling in Aarav ji's arms. She started crying and throwing her arms towards me.

My baby is jealous!

Nikita took Avi from my arms and I forwarded my arms towards Aadya. She jumped into my arms fastly and hugged me tightly.

"mmmmaa", she spoke slowly in her cute voice that sooths my heart every time I listen it.

"Haan mera bachaa", I muttered and kissed on her cheeks.

"Look, she was playing in bhaiya's arms for so long. Now when she saw you with Avi, she wants you", Nikita laughed and everyone giggled along with her.

The waiter served us the food. Meanwhile, I took out Aadya's bottle of milk from my purse and forwarded it to her mouth. She took it happily and started drinking it slowly.

When we finished our food, she had already slept.

We moved outside the restaurant and sat back on our car.

Aryan ji insisted on driving, so I was sitting on the backseat along with Aarav ji and Aadya who was sleeping on my lap.

The journey was quite as both the babies in the car were sleeping.

We reached home and shifted towards our respective rooms.

I made Aadya lay on the bed and went to change into my night suit. When I returned, Aarav ji was sitting beside her.

I shifted on the bed beside Aadya with the box of chain in my hand.

I took it out and started making Aadya to wear it.

"You bought it for her?", Aarav ji enquired and I nodded my head in response.

I locked the chain from behind and it looked perfect around her neck.

"Why did you buy it from your money, Hridya? It must be costly", he asked out of concern.

"Doesn't matter. Nothing matters to me before my daughter", I replied while adoring Aadya. Yes, I've no one on whom I can spend my money out of love except her. She is my whole heart!

How peaceful she was looking while sleeping! My every pain vanishes after seeing her. Researches say that a child reduces your mental stress and I can confirm that now.

I moved my eyes towards him whose eyes were staring me. I raised my eyebrows a little and he shook his head into 'nothing'.

I got off from the bed and shifted to the sofa. Soon, I drifted into a deep sleep.

~~~

I felt someone's hand over my body and I got up from my place only to notice that my baby was trying to wake me up.

I took her in my arms and saw Aarav ji standing beside her, ready in his formals.

"You woke up early today my baby?", I rubbed my nose against her and she giggled.

"You're late", Aarav ji stated and I shifted my eyes to look at the watch. 10:00?

"How am I so late? Shit!" I tried to get up from my place immediately.