CHAPTER ~ 33

Do vote readers!!!

POV :~ AARAV

Thank God Hridya forgave me otherwise I would have never been able to forgive myself. I'm really happy that I took this step towards 'us' and decided to give our relationship a chance.

But at the back of my heart, it feels like I'm not being loyal with Kavya. I don't know why it's happening to me.

I don't know whether it is normal or not. I don't know whether it'll bring something fruitful to us or not but at this point of time what matters the most to me is my family's happiness and Hridya too is a part of my family.

Hridya is a sweet girl, no one can deny. She is kind, faithful and very responsible. But, since when I've come to know that she feels for me in a different way, I feel different around her.

Although I'm trying my best to be nice in front of her, to make her happy. But I really don't know where her feelings will lead her. I'm really afraid that she doesn't ends up being broken at last.

And if this happens, I'll end up to be a culprit here.

I saw Hridya opening her eyes slowly. She turned her body lazily towards me and our eyes met.

She muttered in her lazy voice, "Good morning Aarav ji".

I don't know why but every time she calls me ''Aarav ji'', it all feels so different. It reminds me of my responsibility towards her which I'm quite unaware that I'm fulfilling them or not.

"Good morning Hridya", I replied in a low voice.

She closed her eyes again.

My eyes stayed still scanning her features. Few strands of her brown hair lying on her face slothfully. Her eyelashes were resting peacefully on her cheeks. She had a red small sized bindi in the space between her eyebrows. Her small nose piece.

Vermillion of my name in her hairline!

I've never noticed her features before. I never cared.

My heart started racing when my eyes fell on her baby-pink lips and I immediately moved my eyes away.

I saw my baby sleeping peacefully, feeling the warmth of her mother as Hridya's one hand was securing her carefully and Aadya was sleeping in her embrace.

Suddenly, my alarm rang and Hridya opened her eyes again. I sat up immediately and switched the alarm off.

"Sorry", I muttered and she sat up on her place.

She rubbed her eyes and slowly stood up from the bed only to disappear inside the washroom.

I laid back on the bed beside Aadya.

I was adoring her when Hridya's phone flashed a message.

My eyes shifted to her phone but couldn't read the message. I just saw the sender's name.

Kshitij.

I rolled my eyes and shifted my eyes back to my daughter.

I don't know why but I wanted to wake her up. I wanted to play with her and I knowingly shifted myself more closer to her and muttered in her ears.

"Get up betu, see papa is here".

She didn't respond me.

I again muttered in her ears, "Please get up na Aadya. Papa wants to play with his princess".

She moved a bit in her sleep but her eyes were still closed.

My mind ran and I started tickling her. She whined once in her sleep but didn't wake up.

Now, I sat up on the bed and picked her up in my arms. I started kissing her and shaking her slowly to wake her up.

After few minutes, she opened her eyes  but with double the speed she started crying too.

I tried to console her and immediately regretted my decision. She was crying her lungs out.

I stood up and started roaming around the house to make her stop crying but she wasn't listening.

She was crying out loudly.

I patted her back but she had no effect.

The door of the washroom opened after some five minutes and Hridya ran out of it.

She took Aadya in her arms immediately and started scolding me.

"What have you done Aarav ji? Why did you wake her up? I'm not ready yet and you woke her up!", she spoke in a loud voice.

My eyes gazed Hridya from head to toe. Seemed like she had just took bath and was in her fresh saree which was to be precise wore anyhow in speed. Her hairs were wet and open.

As she turned back, my eyes noticed her low cut blouse and its string that was also undone. I shook my head and looked away from her.

Aadya was still crying.

Suddenly, I saw Hridya picking up Aadya's milk bottle from the table and moving outside from the room.

My eyes again went to her undone strings, I remembered about her jiju and I stopped her immediately.

"Where are you going?", I asked her and came in front of her.

"Kitchen. Her bottle isn't filled", she replied.

"I'll bring it. Give it to me", I argued but she replied, "How will you bring it Aarav ji? We're not in your house".

She gritted her teeth in irritation and whisper yelled at me, "Why did you wake her up? hawww! You're so bad Aarav ji".

I just chuckled seeing her expression and she muttered, "Stop laughing!".

She started moving out again but it was feeling so odd to ask her to stay back and tie her strings so I started following behind her.

I followed her all the way to kitchen. I stood there, holding Aadya, until she boiled the milk a little and filled it inside the bottle.

She took Aadya back in her arms and started walking back to her room. But as she stepped outside the kitchen, my eyes fell on Shivam who was sitting in the hall.

I couldn't stop myself anymore. I stopped Hridya and asked her to turn back.

She turned back slowly with confused eyes and while looking in a different direction, I tied the strings of her blouse trying not to touch her skin.

She was taken aback by my action and muttered a thank you to me.

We walked back inside the room and Hridya made Aadya to lay on her lap.

She made her drink the milk and slowly she drifted back into her sleep.

When the surrounding became quiet, I muttered, "Sorry, I just wanted to play with her a little".

She first looked at me seriously then her lips curved into a smile and she replied, "You're such a child Aarav ji".

I smiled hearing her comment and she laughed softly.

After I got ready, we took the blessings of her mother and elder sister and then left for our house.

All through the way, we were silent. But I was happy inside, that this time, I was taking my wife home~