CHAPTER ~ 16

Do vote guys 💗

POV :~ HRIDYA

Yesterday, everything happened unexpectedly. I knew that I needed to stay away from jiju but I didn't knew then that he would be still awake.

I think neither did he had the idea that Aarav ji was present at home.
But whatever happened, I got a clarity that Aarav ji genuinely cares about me.

The way he supported me yesterday, calmed me down, was beyond words.
That time, I wasn't able to think about what to do, but he calmed me down.
As soon as he took me in his arms, my heart relaxed.

I felt safe around his arms. As if, if he is with me, nothing can hurt me.

My eyes opened at 6 in the morning.

Sleeping on the bed, my eyes fell beside me. Aadya was sleeping peacefully and Aarav ji too.
His eyelashes were thick. I couldn't stop admiring him.

But suddenly Aadya woke up and started crying. I sat up on my place and took her in my arms. I tried to calm down Aadya but Aarav ji woke up after listening her cries.

"Kya hogya Hridya, kyu ro Rahi hai Aadya?", he asked while stretching his arms wide.

[What happened Hridya, why is Aadya crying?].

"She just woke up in her half sleep, that's why maybe", I said and stood up from my place.

I roamed around inside the room with her in my arms and she stopped crying.

He got up and disappeared inside the bathroom. He came outside after few minutes but wasn't looking fresh.

His gaze slowly shifted towards me.
"Any problem?", I asked.

"Uh- by any chance do you have a spare toothbrush?", he asked and lifted his brows up.

I went towards my side table and took out a spare brush from it. I forwarded it to him and he passed a smile and disappeared again inside the washroom.

After few minutes he came outside and sat on the edge of the bed.
I was sitting on the chair with Aadya in my arms.

I felt him staring at me constantly.
I lifted my gaze up to look at him.
Our eyes met and I raised my eyebrows asking 'what?'.

"Can we leave?", he asked with a straight face.

"Umm- mumma isn't well, how can I leave her alone", I muttered slowly.

He inhaled deeply and said, "I cannot leave you here alone".

I got emotional. Just because of few people of this house, I will not be able to look after my maa.

He shifted towards the edge of bed that was just infront of my chair.
He looked into my eyes and said,
"See, I understand your situation. We'll visit here again!".

I thought for a few seconds. Then nodded my head slowly, "Okay".

"Come-on get your things ready, I'll play with my princess till then", he said and took Aadya from my arms.

I packed my things back. I changed my clothes and came back to him.

"Ready?", he asked and I nodded.

He stood up with Aadya and started moving outside. I followed behind them.

To my surprise, he first moved inside the room of maa. I shook her slowly and she opened her eyes slightly, "maa", I called.

"Beta", she spoke slowly.